CHAPPELLE SHOW OR MIND OF MANCIA????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WICH IS FUNNYER????

• MIND OF MANCIA

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • CHAPPELLE SHOW

Votes: 57 85.1%

• Total voters
Mar 24, 2004
Nuttkase said:
To me this doesn't make any sense at all. It's a tv show...not an underground rap album. It was made in the hopes that mass amounts of people would watch it.

Plus who gives a fuck who watches it? If you find it funny and entertaining what do you care if everyone and their moms watch it?

who cares if is underground rap or comedy...im just sayin i hate how the people bandwagon...most of them never watchd i bet until they heard about that "im rick james bitch"...i dont know tho thats just how i feel

Mar 7, 2006
for the people that wathced season one it feels everybody hopped on the bandwagon at season two..why?..season one was just as funny...ive watched about 5 episodes of carlos mencia and i only laughed once...his standup was ok tho

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
DJ Mark 7 said:
Chappelle is funny to EVERYBODY...

Mencia is funny to mexicans...and not even all of em lol
tru dat.....I think his older brother is HILARIOUS though.....the accent kills it.

He opened up for Mencia in Tahoe. He had the whole place DYING!! He told a story about his son, and how his son spends alot of money, has no job, and always bums cigarettes. He told his son to get a job, and his son told him that he "wasn't going to work for minimum wage like a wetback." He then told his son, "I hate to break it to you Mijo, pero we ARE wetbacks."

ha ha ha....oh....guess you had to be there.

May 4, 2002
u can watch chappelles 2 seasons on dvd and it will always be funny, that other dudes jokes are funny about 10% of the time. and if dave wasnt acting like a pussy, mencias show would have never seen the light of day on tv..

Dec 27, 2002
COPIUM said:
damn Mencia is so fuckin annoying..does that lil retarded thing .. duh duhd duh....and non of his shit is funny

yep...that fool is damn near the most annoying fucker on tv...predictable as shit too...it's no comparison

Dec 3, 2005
yeah white kids ruined chappelles show even though half the show is written by a white dude!! ok!!

this is not a fuckin contest. chappelle and brennan are allowed to write black/white jokes because they are black and white, respectively. however, is a fucking honduran pretending to be a mexican therefore his "beaner" lines every five seconds drive me fuckiing crazy. i cant watch his show.