CELL PHONES: FBI CAN LISTEN TO YOU WHEN PHONE IS OFF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
yeah man a system to which anyone goes missing or someone gets caught with dope they go to a system where they can pull back a trace log to the source of the crime.
I wanted to know if they have that capability from space for tracking body heat? I was thinking they could tap a phone from space they could track body heat also, they would just need the recording of it but you could do that from a ground posistion.

Feb 7, 2006
Body heat looks the same through Thermal vision, so what is there to differentiate a criminal's heat scan from lights, heaters, engines, other people, etc.?

May 14, 2002
yeah man a system to which anyone goes missing or someone gets caught with dope they go to a system where they can pull back a trace log to the source of the crime.
I wanted to know if they have that capability from space for tracking body heat? I was thinking they could tap a phone from space they could track body heat also, they would just need the recording of it but you could do that from a ground posistion.
If for the sake of argument 'they' have equipment to track body heat.
Then it seems to me you would first need to know a location and time to link a specific person to a specific 'tracking body'.
If that would be possible then to play it back means they would have to record it first.
And you say 'anyone', that means about 6.5 billion people, right?
That is a lot of data storage, even for one hour...
Even for the US alone is 250 million people, would they be able to store all that data?

And you can ask if there is some 'noise heat' heat coming from other sources.

.. . I don't know.. maybe I'm just high...