callin out bustaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
well im just responding because we have had many disagreements on this board. and im just here to say that i aint got shit to do with this. i figure i might as well clarify that before people get to thinking your talking about me.

and 2-0-Sixx you should call out names because if you dont then they stay anonimous and will keep doing it if you dont expose them. plus you can accidently be putting the spotlight on innocent people by letting people imagine who they think you might be talking about.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'VE TALKED TO THIS GUY ON A.I.M AND HE IS A COOL CAT. HIS BELIEF PREFERENCES MEAN NOTHING TO ME. HE AND I ARE ABLE TO LAUGH AND TALK ABOUT MANY THINGS. IF HE IS AN ATHEIST SO BE IT. IF HE IS A MORMON SO BE IT. IF HE IS A HINDU OH WELL. IF HE WORSHIPS STICKS AND STONES THATS ON HIM.

IF YOU WORSHIP GOD AND BELIEVE IN JESUS DONT WHISPER THIS MAN TELLING HIM HE IS GOING TO HELL OR THAT HE BLASPHEMES. IF *ANYONE* DESERVES TO HEAR IT IS THE 501C3 PREACHER WHO IS LYING EVERY SUNDAY.

I URGE YOU TO GO TO CHURCHES AND CALL THE PREACHER A BLASPHEMER AND LIAR. THE CHURCH FOLKS ARE THE ONES WHO NEED TO HEAR THOSE WORDS.

:h:

PS 206 WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH IS SOMETHING I HAVE WENT THROUGH ON THIS SITE. RIDICULE AND BEING OSTRACIZED FOR BELIEFS.

Nov 8, 2002
We should be able to discuss topic's and exchange opinions in a mature fashion...... We need to take heed to the fact that not everbody thinks the same way.

Aug 11, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
and 2-0-Sixx you should call out names because if you dont then they stay anonimous and will keep doing it if you dont expose them. plus you can accidently be putting the spotlight on innocent people by letting people imagine who they think you might be talking about.
Really Tho'.

May 11, 2002
PS 206 WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH IS SOMETHING I HAVE WENT THROUGH ON THIS SITE. RIDICULE AND BEING OSTRACIZED FOR BELIEFS.

Yes. It is the ridicule and being ostracized is what is at the heart of being one who dies for what they believe in. Look at Jesus, Ghandi, Lord Buddha, Socrates, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcom X and even Hitler. Weather or not you belive in what they all died for they all were ridiculed and ostracized. That is why I asked 20Sixx if he would die for his beliefs. I feel it is the ultimate test. Just as Abraham was tested by God. So are the demi-gods which walk or are walking this place we call Earth tested.

Heresey-Why did the Romans kill Jesus?

I don't want to miss quote Malcom X. But I remember the quote from his autobiography. He was talking about his life after his return from the Holy Land. Mecca. He was reflecting about when he was driving around how whites, Christians, Jews and even Atheists would greet him, wave, even shake his hand and show him sincere rescpect. All the very people who he was taught to consider 'devils'. Well basically he said that he respects all those who hold their beliefs to the best of their intulectual capability. I will get the exact quote soon. Damn time is precious.....but basically they were all on the same even plane. Just as the walls off racism came down for Malcom X, I could even his acceptence of other religions and paths of life started to form inside him. Well all before he was shot.

Dr. King wants the same thing I want. Freedom."
Malcolm X.

"If you're not ready to die for it, put the word 'freedom' out of your vocabulary."
Malcolm X.

"You don't have to be a man to fight for freedom. All you have to do is to be an intelligent human being."
Malcolm X.

I think there is some common ground we all can agree upon. That is we all want freedom.