Bush is a man sent by god

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
LMAO!!!!

George claims to pray to God, our money is marked with "In God We Trust"....

But we never asked which God are they reffering to....

Some people believe "Dubya" is a Luceferian....
As for myself, I can see his actions are evil at the very least.

By the way,
I'M BACK!

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
FoeTwin said:
Bush is a Heritic!
How can a man say he loves god and turns around and orders the slaughter of thousands of innocent people in foreign lands?
miggidy

George claims to pray to God, our money is marked with "In God We Trust"....

But we never asked which God are they reffering to....

Some people believe "Dubya" is a Luceferian....
As for myself, I can see his actions are evil at the very least.

It says "In GOD we trust" on any dollar bill right? Maybe Bush is in love with green little pieces of paper that have dead presidents of them and god's name printed on the front. Perhaps that's the god he loves!

War funds, Iraqi oil fields, and bin laden business partnerships do MAKE MONEY! And Dubya has those 3 resources to his grasp!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I have a question for you all, would you guys ever fight against the US government of today?

Uncle Sam ain't what he used to be.
The White house has been taken over by a bunch of selfish rich fucks. This wasn't what our founding fathers intended back when they wrote the constitution....

May 8, 2002
miggidy said:
The White house has been taken over by a bunch of selfish rich fucks. This wasn't what our founding fathers intended back when they wrote the constitution....
??? werent the founding fathers some of the richest "Americans" and that is why they were willing to break away from the British Empire, because they knew under the Brits they could only progresds so far, under if they formed a new nation there was no limit to their greatness

Oct 10, 2002
belive me, you dont want to get me started on why bush is the most horrible person to run this country i think he should have to go live in afghanastan and realize all the problems hes really caused

Oct 10, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
his job as president is to protect us as "Americans" first

and

then to worry about others second.

You're right but i still hate hate hate hate him for all the stupid ass shit hes doing with taxes, money etc and i really dont agree with the war

hes a republican and from what i can see hes making it real easy for republicans to live in america and everyone with less money is screwed

i dont think thats fair

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Mcleanhatch said:

??? werent the founding fathers some of the richest "Americans" and that is why they were willing to break away from the British Empire, because they knew under the Brits they could only progresds so far, under if they formed a new nation there was no limit to their greatness
According to Bush's definition of terrorists, our founding fathers were terrorists.

Think about that....

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
Blowed said:
belive me, you dont want to get me started on why bush is the most horrible person to run this country i think he should have to go live in afghanastan and realize all the problems hes really caused
I thought his father was the worst president of the United States of america. I am pretty sure brother Jeb would run for 2004.

After all, Bush Sr. did start the war on Iraq, daddy's boy is just finishing it!

Oct 10, 2002
MC_PM$ said:

I thought his father was the worst president of the United States of america. I am pretty sure brother Jeb would run for 2004.

After all, Bush Sr. did start the war on Iraq, daddy's boy is just finishing it!
I dono why they feel like they need to keep it all in the fuckin family. The Senior George Bush didn't do a good job and this Bush didn't either. They should just stop

Apr 4, 2003
webmedia.bcit.ca
^^^ The Bush Fam are RICH! They have an oil biz in texas and they have a financial group that ironically the Bin Laden family are a part of. Their business is oil, politics, and money scams! Of course if one of the members are in power, then the whole country is gonna tag along to their oil escapades!

I think Bush's dad is really in charge of what Dubya does. That old man telling his boy to run the country and ish!

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
All in all, blame America for voting for his ass.
Why would anyone vote a fucking cowboy into the White House????

Any president with a Southern accent is a recipe for disaster.
How can he deal with changes if he can't drop his fucking accent?

May 8, 2002
Blowed said:
You're right but i still hate hate hate hate him for all the stupid ass shit hes doing with taxes
taxes??? he lowered everyones taxes by 3%, remember that money does not belong to the government that money is ours, the peoples money and right now our economy isnt is the best shape, so that extra money (which is ours) in our pockets helps us out alote.

now obviously if you pay more taxes will will get a bigger break, and if you pay less taxes you will get a smaller break, if you pay no taxes you will get NO break, it is common sense.

Blowed said:
hes a republican and from what i can see hes making it real easy for republicans to live in america and everyone with less money is screwed
wrong.

the only people that things might and i stress might be getting harder for is people that almost totally and completely depend on the government for hand out after hand out.

Blowed said:
i dont think thats fair
i guess it is just a matter of opinion, because i dont think it is fair for the government to be taking 50% of peoples check in taxes

May 8, 2002
MC_PM$ said:
I thought his father was the worst president of the United States of america.
i dont

MC_PM$ said:
I am pretty sure brother Jeb would run for 2004.
you know 2008, or 2012 right???

MC_PM$ said:
no Bush did not start the war in Iraq!!!!!!!!

Sadam started the war in iraq

he invaded Kuwait and was on the verge of invading Saudi Arabia, when the united states went in with the french and the english and other coalition forces under the flag of the UN