Bu$hCo. Wants to put more shit in our drinking water

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
^^ I could give a half of a fuck. As a half-breed, I can say Nigga all day long and dont nobody give a fuck. You on the other hand would have SERIOUS problems.
I can't believe I just read this?

What in the fuck do you think it proves that you can say nigga?

Sayin nigga in a turtleneck and a sweater gives you no street credability.

Oh yeah, VOTE FOR BUSH IF YOU LIKE PISSY WATER.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck you. You are half my fucking "kind" you lightskinned half-breed douche bag.

NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga
NiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNiggaNigga

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
@Jay Deuce
Like i already said......whatever you say, whiteboy.

You can be "Pro Black People" and hang around colored folks all you want. You'll always be a joke.

Sorry beigeboy everyone on here knows the joke is you. Just because you try and "rap" (if anyone can even call it that) you think you are "down" There is nothing "down" about you. You are a suburb living, Bush supporting, spoiled rich boy with a pretty little well picked afro. The world will never take you serious.

Calling me a whiteboy doesn't make you any blacker. Nice try though. If it makes you feel better to be racist on the internet by all means have at it.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
^^ You aren't allowed to call me or ANYONE a racist after saying Nigga over 50 times. Nice try though...bitch.

Yes, I have been posting on an underground rap website for about 5 years and listen to nothing but rap music, but I hate black people. You caught me tadou, you have exposed me for my true self.

Douchebag.

I don't say the word "nigga" ever. I said it in the post referring to you and you tried to be an internet tough guy and told me I wasn't allowed to say it. If you didn't catch it, I said it 72 times in the next thread to mock you. Am I explaining things good enough for you? I don't know how much more I can dumb it down.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Spy's live in peoples countries for years at a time as well....doesn't mean they love and truly respect the country.

You might as well be saying, "I can't not like black people because i've worked at KFC for 10 years!" Fuckin dumbass.

You got me again, I'm a spy for the KKK and I post here as an undergroup rap fan to study the movements of negros!

Get off my jock geek, isn't scarborough country on or somethin?

Apr 25, 2002
A groupie? A Rebel? Where do you get this shit from? How in the fuck am I a rebel because I think the president is a fucking moron. You supporting him is more rebelious to me. You gotta be a little off your rocker (or a rich spoiled bitch) to supprt Bush.

Apr 25, 2002
AHAHAHAHA tadou grasping a straws FUCKING COMEDY

You are hard cause you don't know your family, how sad.

Congrats tadou, you are the worlds most ghetto yuppie.