BRONSON....who's seen this shit???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
I'm waiting on a DVDRip to hit the net. Looking forward to seeing it though.

Anyone watch Chopper? That movie is the shit. I say again, "The Shit". In quotes and capitalized.

May 9, 2002
Haha! Dude thinks he's Charles Bronson? This movie looks hilarious. I'll have to check it out.
No, the movie is a biography about a PRISONER nick-named Charles Bronson (real name is Michael Gordon Peterson). He was a circus strong-man turned criminal who spent a majority of his time in solitary confinement. His promoter named him Charles Bronson with NO relation to the actor.

"Prior to being imprisoned, Bronson had a short-lived career in bareknuckle boxing in the East End of London, during which time he became an associate of Lenny McLean. It is stated on his website that, contrary to press reports, his name was changed by his fight promoter in 1987, thirteen years after his initial imprisonment and that his choice was not made in relation to the actor, Charles Bronson.[3] However, it has often been suggested Bronson changed his name by deed poll to be more in line with a "tough guy" image."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bronson_(prisoner)#Boxing_career_and_name_change

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary Fitness
by Charlie Bronson
http://www.amazon.com/Solitary-Fitn...=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1247071935&sr=8-4

Charles Bronson has served 28 years behind bars, 24 of those years have been in solitary confinement, yet in spite of this he remains fit and strong. What are the secrets to his phenomenal strength and fitness? How can Bronson punch a hole with his bare fist through bullet-proof glass, bend solid steel doors by kicking at them, do press-ups with two men on his back - and all on a prison diet? Without the use of fancy gym equipment, steroids, steaks, supplements or pills you can pack on pounds of muscle, lose weight fast and gain superhuman strength.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
Dude was a Savage..the movie was weird as well though..

I posted this movie in the movie thread a few weeks ago...1 link...