Boxing schedule for the month of June

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Bradley won first 2 rounds, no way Manny won round 2. I guess yall forgot about the 6 punches in a row to the body Bradley landed when they were in the clinch

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Bradley is leaning on PAC by round 9...... PAC is pushing Bradley off of him. Bradley is beat.
PAC still ha power in his punches hit Bradley clean in his head 5 times. Bradley punches are jabs at this point.

PAC 7
Bradley 2

Feb 8, 2006
bigface and trips will post in a few rounds saying bradley clearly won and dominated after watching it again lol just watch.
I have the ppv dvred and I watched it numerous times, dont need to watch it again. and quote me saying Bradley dominated lol, I said it was a close fight that Bradley edged out. get over it, Pacquiao can always come back and avenge the loss(will he? dont know). he wont win in Mexico tho!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
12th round ima give to Bradley because he threw more punches nothing effective but he looke more active. Manny threw effective punches didn't look like he threw as much.

PAC win 8
Bradley 4

And that is giving Bradley 1 close round for his new fans here in the siccness.

When they are announcing the score cards there is someone standing in front of bob arum behind PAC......and he has a NO FUCKING WAY look on his face. Can't see arums face though.

Fight was not close. But I will say Bradley did better than I thought first time around when I thought he won 2 rounds at the most.

How they scored him 7 rounds is fuck g stupid.

"ima go back and watch the tape and see if I won the fight"

Nope.