[BOXING]Big September fights!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pick the TWO winners

• Campbell over Guzman by KO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guzman over Campbell by decision

• Guzman over Campbell by KO

• Total voters
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
I gave the first round to Casamayor, and the next two to Marquez. 1-2 could have gone to either, but I thought Marquez won the third.

4th to Marquez...busier, with a few multiple-punch combinations.

5th round was the ONLY easy round to score, IMO. Marquez dominated that round. And that cut that Casamayor has over his eye is ugly...watch that shit.

6th: 1:50, there's the fucking headbutt by that faggot Casamayor. I knew it would come when he got in trouble. As good as Casamayor claims to be, in the last few rounds, Marquez has looked like the great fighter he really is. 6th is another round for Marquez. Casamayor had a few solid counter punches, including a great left at about :30, but the round was won by Marquez, easily. Oh, yeah...and his face is getting fucked up. LOL.

7th: another round for Marquez. Low blow from Casamayor, not an accident, IMO.

8th: A better round for Casamayor, including two great lefts that he had forgotten about for a couple rounds. That's his best shot, IMO; he hasn't gone to the body, which is what I think Marquez should use. I might still give it to Marquez, but a close round.

9th: Close round, although I'd give it to Casamayor, with him being more accurate and active in this round. BTW, nice headbutt, again, faggot.

10th: Easily a round for Marquez. 3-4 great shots to the beard (lol), including possibly the best single shot of the fight. Not even close.

11th: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KNOCKKKKKKKKKKED THE FUUUUUUUUUCK OUT.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YOU CAAAAAASAMAAAAYOOOOOOOOOR!!!!!

JUAN MANUEL MARQUEZ: ONE OF THE GREATEST FIGHTERS THIS DECADE.

BITCH.