BOMB ASS FEMALE PICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
Damn, a couple of these broads lookin ripe! To be honest tho, I can't stand when girls bang, especially if they fine, cause you always wanna get with em if they put it down along side you, but broads will always get you in some funk it seems, talkin more than they can step. It's cool if she will support you if you are puttin it down, but if she starts sayin my norteno husband and his homeboys will mess you up everytime someone looks at her funny, then it's crossin the line, and i've seen things like that happen toooooooooooo many times. Good flickas tho

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
I GUESS UR RIGHT.... BUT I THINK IF SHE WAS REALLY DOWN, SHE WOULDNT EVEN SAY SHIT LIKE THAT.... SHE WOULD B DOWN TO SMASH RIGHT THERE N WOULDNT B TALKIN HER SHIT.... I KNO FEMALES THAT BANG, N THEY B DOWN 4 THEY MANZ N SHIT.... BUT LOL I FEEL U ON THAT ONE THO.... I THINK THAT HAPPENS MORE WIT WANNABEE ASS NORTENAZ N BROADS WHO LIKE NORTENOS THAT AINT DOWN 4 SHIT.... LOL