BOMB ASS FEMALE PICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
ooo katie LOL imma kick ya ass lil grl u had me thinkin it was someone else- got me and vane trippin over here. ne ways my bad RAS dont take it bad Katie take ya pix off this shit. Ooo wait till i see u in an hour girl >:l lol grrr

Jul 22, 2004
Yea 15 is a lil too young- quinceanera status haha.......maha dont even stress-- All deez guys nowadayz is lil ol players n shiet. Im laced up on that lil kid game bullshiet. I know dat dey dont be handling their weight. Tell Ney Ney I love her and that I miss Ray Ray....but tell her dat 831 chori is nuthin but drama. HaHa

Jul 22, 2004
o chyea and spidr we wasnt wrestling, i was straight smashin on you foo! Trynna peep your "secret" lyrics notebook......esa mierda jueputa! LoL ummmmmm imma look for dat Big OsO cd cover but uh i think it got misplaced

Oct 20, 2003
LOL soooo Chori ay ;] lol yea she got the message and filled me in - dam fine niggas these days...; smh imma stick to my convict - besides is all good NIGGAS IF U WANT MELLY KNOCK YA SELF OUT SHE A LIL SCRAP WANNABE BITCH AND A HO SO KNOCK YA SELF OUT but as for Katie... dont touch

Jul 22, 2004
SPidr i was only studdrin cuz i was LAUGHIN so gawd damn much....i was only kiddin bout it being weak tho....and you a foo cuz when i was readin it you were like "aww thats not even the good shit" and meanwhile now u trynna say it was dope..pinche burro make up your mind!

Oct 20, 2003
too my knowledge ( vane is with me ) no door was closed and u wasnt even woopin nothin u was tryna grab a CD so i dont understand why u postin this shit up cuz it aint cute funny or nothin cuz like Vane said the moment u jumped on K T she pushed u off after u got too comfortable- btw KATIE hows ur MAN doin mija ;] NO MORE BITCH PARTIES IN HAYWARD aight LOL