BOMB ASS FEMALE PICS THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2004
man srry 2 say this but...this thread got sO gay it went 4rm the top 2 the bottom, 4real, u guys gotta admit that, we went 4rm watchin a new pair of titties every 1/2 a day 2 wathcin girls taht have sumthin on if were lucky every like week n shit

Apr 1, 2002
LuZ mExIcAnO X4 said:
:hurt: scarey no offence :hurt:
I feel you, the bitch ain't big she's a fat cow, wtf are people seeing these days. Hey, if that's the way you like them that's the way you like em, I can't call it. BTW how many pounds does she weigh? 160 is thick.....over 200 pounds, you can miss me with that shit lol.

Jan 4, 2003
NEWARKKILLA4NIA said:
THOSE HYNAZ R 4RM NEWARK, I KNO THEM ALL EXCEPT ONE IS 4RM FREMONT.... LOL.... DAMN YALL GONNA B HEATED, BUT I LOST THA DISK WIT MY STASH HAHAHAHAHA BUT ILL B POSTIN SUMTHIN SOON HAHA
the ones I'm talking about??? you sure none of them from Pittsburg? That girl on the bottom left looks dead on like STephanie and the girl on the top right I know I've seen her

Jun 25, 2004
Man this is the illest thread!

O boy is this not the illest thread on this site. My o my I love me some Mexican girls. These girls make me want to take a vacation to my grandma's house in Cali.