Bob Sanders signs a one-year deal with the Chargers!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
Lol @ you Lol'ing @ me.Take your tampon out, I wasn't directing anything towards you personally. What I'm saying is, people are clowning when most would love to get the deal we got. Signed him for one year and we will still have our SS from last year. How could we go wrong? He gets hurt, and we're in the same boat we were last year, nothing lost. The upside is worth the risk. Get it now?
LMAO @ her saying take your tampon out. Was that suppost to be a joke or something? That might be the weakest comeback on the siccness...

No one is clowning the signing. Everyone is clowning charger fans for getting excited... Over what, a great addition to the sideline?...

How could we go wrong?
LOL..
If you really have to ask that, then you really are clueless. You really dont see the whole picture

May 6, 2009
LMAO @ her saying take your tampon out. Was that suppost to be a joke or something? That might be the weakest comeback on the siccness...

No one is clowning the signing. Everyone is clowning charger fans for getting excited... Over what, a great addition to the sideline?...

LOL..
If you really have to ask that, then you really are clueless. You really dont see the whole picture
Comeback? Are you in middle school? You are the one who is not seeing the picture here. There's only an upside to this signing. Nothing to lose here.

Jul 25, 2007
hmmmm im confused. I thought no players were unable to sign or teams were unable to sign players until a new CBA was announced. Anyone wanna clarify?

Apr 5, 2003
hmmmm im confused. I thought no players were unable to sign or teams were unable to sign players until a new CBA was announced. Anyone wanna clarify?
Teams can only sign players that were released. Free Agents can't be signed until the CBA deal is done. Please correct me if im wrong but I heard Kirk Morrison say this on his radio show he has out here.

Aug 9, 2006
cba was set to expire last nite (this signing happend before then) but they got an extenison untill today, and today they got another week extension

so long story short, there is no lockout untill the CBA is actually let to die (pull the plug type thing)

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
its amazing how many stupid people actually post in the sports forum. how is this a bad signing? He signed a 1 year contract for the veterans minimum. If he gets hurt, he gets cut, thats it. Its a low risk high reward signing....the chargers paid minimum and anything they get out of this guy is a plus. the chargers defense is in need of a "tough guy" he brings a mentality that we currently lack. If anything, he can be a mentor to a young secondary.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
it's a good signing if you ask me

if he stays healthy he'll be a huge addition to the defense... if he doesn't... he'll probably be gone next year, and SD only cashed out a little money

the potential upside is a lot more than the potential downside