Black Rappers in the yay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
WHITE RAPPERS IS PURE SHIT....LOOK HOW THE WAY THERE FUCKING FACE LOOK LIKE HARD HEADED FUCK FACES...AND THEY DONT EVEN HAVE A GOOD RAP VOICE LIKE BLACK RAPPERS.....EMINEM, PAUL WALL AND LOKI (ONLY CUZ OF LYNCH) WERE THE ONLY WHITE RAPPERS WITH A GOOD RAP VOICE AND GOOD SOUNDS.........MEXICANS ARE RETARDED SO ARE THE ASIANS, HAWAIINS, MIDDLE EASTERN, INDIANS, IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING.....IT'S ME THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO SEND ME TO MY FATHER ALONG TIME AGO AS A BABY TO CHANGE THE WORLD.........THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO KILL THEM SELVES BACK IN 1983................WHITE PEOPLE ARE COOL...........THERES TRUE WHITE PEOPLE AND FAKE WHITE PEOPLE...........SAME WITH US NIGGAZ TRUE BLACK FOLKS AND FAKE BLACK FOLKS............

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
This thread is even dumber then "who is the best white rapper..." threads... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT COLOR A PERSON IS AS LONG AS THEY CAN SPIT.
Lets keep it real here. What happened to ya boy "Kobe Soz", (And I dont mean that as your friend, so dont get offended)
White boy outta burlingame came out with name features and a few videos. If he was Black, he woulda made more noise and been accepted whether he from burlingame or san bruno...Period!! You have to understand something, when a specific culture dominates an area and makes up the population of the music industry (rap, pop, r&b, blues, jazz etc,) people of other nationalities won't be looked at the same when entering that occupation period! Unless they got blacks really co-signing for them, and i dont mean selling them verses/beats. Mexicans, Asians, whites, and others have had to build from the ground up in most cases, to build their brand.
So when people ask "who is the best black/white rapper?" its a legitimate and logical question.
Its not a racial thing either.

I never grew up listening to music from other cultures except my own, so i will admit i never checked for a white rapper or a latino rapper. It wasnt until i became grown that i started to give things a try.

My vote for best BLACK rapper in the bay has to be "Seff the Gaffla" and "Black C". I relate to them the most. San Quinn is my favorite artist tho in general.

Oct 29, 2011
My vote for best BLACK rapper in the bay has to be "Seff the Gaffla" and "Black C". I relate to them the most. San Quinn is my favorite artist tho in general.[/QUOTE]

Most people dont know of seff and he hella good and underrated but quinn is a lot better then him cuz hes obviously been rappin longer and has put out more shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Lets keep it real here. What happened to ya boy "Kobe Soz", (And I dont mean that as your friend, so dont get offended)
White boy outta burlingame came out with name features and a few videos. If he was Black, he woulda made more noise and been accepted whether he from burlingame or san bruno...Period!! You have to understand something, when a specific culture dominates an area and makes up the population of the music industry (rap, pop, r&b, blues, jazz etc,) people of other nationalities won't be looked at the same when entering that occupation period! Unless they got blacks really co-signing for them, and i dont mean selling them verses/beats. Mexicans, Asians, whites, and others have had to build from the ground up in most cases, to build their brand.
So when people ask "who is the best black/white rapper?" its a legitimate and logical question.
Its not a racial thing either.

I never grew up listening to music from other cultures except my own, so i will admit i never checked for a white rapper or a latino rapper. It wasnt until i became grown that i started to give things a try.

My vote for best BLACK rapper in the bay has to be "Seff the Gaffla" and "Black C". I relate to them the most. San Quinn is my favorite artist tho in general.
kobe soz would have been accepted if he was black? by who? nobody in a position to be accepting anybody, i'll tell you that much

and this thread was made years ago when the board was flooded with "who's the best white rapper" "who's the best latin rapper"
this thread was a joke

Feb 12, 2008
Me... moms samoan but my pops is black and white. So I guess I have to settle for best mixed rapper in the Bay.

[video=youtube;SdICJnr7AqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdICJnr7AqU[/video]

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
kobe soz would have been accepted if he was black? by who? nobody in a position to be accepting anybody, i'll tell you that much

and this thread was made years ago when the board was flooded with "who's the best white rapper" "who's the best latin rapper"
this thread was a joke

Moses the Soul Pole! How u doing my brotherr? Salaam..

Dec 12, 2006
Me... moms samoan but my pops is black and white. So I guess I have to settle for best mixed rapper in the Bay.

[video=youtube;SdICJnr7AqU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdICJnr7AqU[/video]
Lol you couldnt throw some colombian blood in there just to even it out? like the song tho too too bad they just took down that mural what two days ago?