Big WWE star leaving the company?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
Yeah, if you check RVDs site, you'll see that he only has two dates listed on his site now.

Yesterday's ECW show and One Night Stand.

I'm guessing he's fighting Snitsky at ONS and Snitsky will "injure" him or something.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I think RVD shot himself in thge foot by getting busted with the pot and the pills, it seemed like they were gonna give him a good push when they launched ECW and he fucked it up

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
jayda650 said:
I think RVD shot himself in thge foot by getting busted with the pot and the pills, it seemed like they were gonna give him a good push when they launched ECW and he fucked it up
For real, Vince let dude hold TWO World titles at the same time, the RAW and ECW titles and he turns around and shits it away. Although it really ain't that he did anything that any other pro wrestler wasn't doing LOL I bet if 80% of all wrestlers were to get pulled over you'd find just about the same shit.

Jan 2, 2004
RVD could stay in the WWE and get a big push if he wanted, but he's so pissed about the ECW thing and the fact that they won't give him time off that he's not going to.

He's not going to lose money in TNA. He'll get a pretty decent contract, plus there'll be a lot less travel expenses for him to pay since, he'll only be traveling 4 to 5 times a month. Meaning he'll be able to be home, run his shop, and be with his wife a lot more.

May 14, 2007
www.myspace.com
TNA is beginning to travel much more. They need to do this though, they were a hot commodity for awhile there, now Styles isn't really so great to watch so they're trying to bring in big WWE names. They shouldn't have pushed Cage like they did, but Angle deserves everything that's been given to him as, he probably is the best professional wrestler living today.

Feb 23, 2005
Gabe T. said:
If it's RVD no big deal. Dood sucks ass!
I'm sure you haven't seen him wrestle in ECW when it was ECW. His matches against Jerry Lynn were one of the best I have ever seen. He was the whole fucking show in ECW in the 90s.

RVD now sucks. He had to water his style down. The WWE was worried he would have hurt somebody if he wrestled like he did in ECW.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
They had Orton do RVD hella bad last night, that shit was fun to watch. RVD got drilled on his dome hella times they made that shit look good. Hes not coming back, I hope they dont put orton on ECW to fued with the remaining originals over this incident, whos even left? Tommy Dreamer? that dude has always been dead weight IMO