BIG VON PRESENTS KAZ KYZAH THE GO-FESSIONAL MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
Big-k said:
I did on the first mixtape/CD back in 03' but 3 years of listning to them has helped me out.
yeahhh exactly. if you listen closely kaz's flow is a bit deeper than clyde's haha.

yayareaslapz said:
aren't they related like half brothers or sumthin... i think i remember kaz sayin sumthin like that on the bay area blockstars dvd that chinese mike put out
naww, they ain't brothers, they lived together in the same house for a few years or something.. so they're like 'family'.. they said that in the go music mixtape dvd. but mayne mannish and jungle are brothers..

Jan 4, 2006
I just heard that Cocaine track of Kaz's the other day when Big Von was on and it's hard! I have a lot of respect for Kaz and the rest of the time and I'm always down to purchase their mixtapes, even when they are free to download. Keep them slaps coming Team!

Feb 9, 2006
damn big von premiered one of his songs offa that shit yesterday it was called "i go" that shit was fuckin hard...and the mixtape comes out this friday for free download on bigvon.com!! YEE !