BIG VON PRESENTS KAZ KYZAH THE GO-FESSIONAL MIXTAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
damn i thought you was gonna have the link in the thread... but is this gonna be for free download like the hyphy juice mixtape? we like that free shit, lol.. naw but foreals id cop it anyway cuz i know kaz makes quality shit

Nov 16, 2005
CAN'T WAIT... IT'S JULY ALREADY.

AND YEAH, IT'S FOR DOWNLOAD, IT SAYS SO AT BIGVON.COM.. THEY HAVENT RELEASED IT QUITE YET. BUT IT'S ALLLL NEWW TRACKS FROM THE TEAM.

Oct 28, 2003
That's big...I always liked Kaz's flow. Can't wait till this shit drops. Big Von gone have it on his site, that's excelent promotion for THE TEAM and Kaz. He has to get crazy traffic on his site from industry insiders and regular folks. Is this just going to be Kaz to the face or is it still a TEAM project?

Aug 15, 2005
ElToro05 said:
Anyone else think Clyde and Kaz really sound the same? I never know if it's one or the other.
aren't they related like half brothers or sumthin... i think i remember kaz sayin sumthin like that on the bay area blockstars dvd that chinese mike put out