Big tone ft matt blaque - all day (full video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
Cool track N video came out really nice! It did come at me as a surprise how the track came out, both Big Tone and Kev Knocks. I like how they step out the realm tryin to be more open doing new things, for sure I like the old shit, thats cool too not afraid to do something different as well as other artist too. yeah lyrically its still the same, could step up a bit. Im a fan til the end what ever moves he makes.

Props: BIG TONE
Oct 20, 2003
I'm glad some of y'all noticed the growth with this, It's hard to satisfy all listeners especially since our fan base has blossomed alot more since my first release. So I try to bring a good mix of everything now. Mostly Mobb tracks but got the few for the ladies, and a few feel good summer tracks. Not really into the club scene so I don't really fuck with those. After 10 years of doin this, I figured out what works for me and what doesn't, and I feel blessed to still have support. Let's see if y'all feel the album. July 16th!*

Dec 11, 2006
I thought Sly slick n wicked was the shit but I can replay all the tone albums. my personal favorite tho was from the streets cuz that's the album I play when I wanna hear mob shit, party shit, even summer bbq music