Big tone ft matt blaque - all day (full video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Seriously? Im not even trying to be a dick this time.. I listened to this track like 3 times trying to like it since everyone has positive responses.... But Im not feeling it, Beat is good , quality is great but the song sounds like it was made for some teenage girl like on some nb ridaz type of shit... Honestly I think dude hit his peak... His first two albums are classics, the bizzness cds where good I still slap some of the songs on there..

May 16, 2002
Seriously? Im not even trying to be a dick this time.. I listened to this track like 3 times trying to like it since everyone has positive responses.... But Im not feeling it, Beat is good , quality is great but the song sounds like it was made for some teenage girl like on some nb ridaz type of shit... Honestly I think dude hit his peak... His first two albums are classics, the bizzness cds where good I still slap some of the songs on there..
I can see & understand your perspective. I tend to look at it more as an artist expanding. Props to Big Tone for not being scared to try something new. Most artist stay where they're comfortable & have a fan base, but often times that's as far as it goes. Then wonder why they're not blowing up.

I can agree he's reached his peak, but only in the sense of fans. That's not to say he won't take it back on some other songs throughout this album. Bring it back to the style most are familiar with when it comes to Big Tone. I can't speak on that due to not knowing, but just putting it out there.

I personally think it's a great thing when artist step out of their comfort zone & take a shot at a bigger picture.

My .2 cents.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
I can see & understand your perspective. I tend to look at it more as an artist expanding. Props to Big Tone for not being scared to try something new. Most artist stay where they're comfortable & have a fan base, but often times that's as far as it goes. Then wonder why they're not blowing up.

I can agree he's reached his peak, but only in the sense of fans. That's not to say he won't take it back on some other songs throughout this album. Bring it back to the style most are familiar with when it comes to Big Tone. I can't speak on that due to not knowing, but just putting it out there.

I personally think it's a great thing when artist step out of their comfort zone & take a shot at a bigger picture.

My .2 cents.
He makes good quality music.. I just don't see any progress lyrically or in content... I see what you mean though bro