Big Rich Video (Check it out!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Good shit Rich! You know the Yay gotcha back on this one! Imma get these midwest cats hip too...good luck to ya and hope we catch that vid on MTV/BET soon!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Rich good to see u doin it big homie, and good shit on the name droppin, I know cats is humble, but sometimes u gotta do that shit to put these youngstas in their place, let em know all the work don't go unnoticed by the industry and it don't go unnappreciated

Mar 13, 2005
The song is tight really feeling it..

But i dont see big rich blowing up or mtv and bet giving the video some real airplay.. no hate just dont see it happening hope he prove me wrong tho rich been making quality music he deserves it

May 5, 2005
I'm feelin big rich. He got heat. The only thing is BET and MTV are now pop and trash stations. I dont know what it takes to get on there anymore. Back in the day this defanatly could get play on Yo MTV raps or MTV Jams (The Show not the channel). Nowdays you gotta be a marshmellow faggot rapper to get on there. Or be somebody with alot of backing aka money aka lil john.

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Keep supportin yall.. Spent 5 figures on this video and another stack ona video promoter to get it on everywhere and if that dont work i will flood the streets and clubs with DVDS! I got plans and they are being executed.. The Homie 40 is making calls getting this video looked @ as we speak.. Also a few other POWERFUL people in this industry i aint gunna drop no names also LOOKOUT for some big names on the remix