Big Oso Loc - "Me & My Bitch" new single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
yea i spent a lot of time gathering beats and writing verses and traveling back n forth to salinas to record.. shit happens. i still have a few of the beats that i contributed to the album. so ima use em for my next solo. it is what it is. i been doin music with the homies conspiracy, slim gutta and puppz lately. jumped on a couple of their projects and they're jumpin on some of mines. and im on rhinos upcoming have i sinned cd and we gonna continue to make music. he's droppin a solo track on the cant stop compilation me and Nsane are droppin .

Feb 7, 2011
depending on how fried the hard drive is... some times you can recover your data and it doesnt cost a whole lot.. .but sometimes shit can be so bad that the only way you can recover data is to go through this one company that charges like 5-6 racks...

Lesson learned homies... BACK UP YO DATA.

Aug 13, 2009
Thats only if the hardrive is what went bad.

CPU's, Motherboards, and Power Supplies are more likely to go out
before a hard drive depending on how good the computer was maintained.
Easiest way to find out is to just take out the hard drive and plug right into
another computer if an open slot is available.
Should pop up as a separate drive in My Computer.

If nothing pops up then like Troll said;
its gonna cost some money to retrieve any lost data.

Props: TrøLL
Mar 17, 2010
Well i got a easy ass way to fix computers i couldve done it when i was out there for em.. My last computer went all bad and i went to walmart bought another computer i set it up and opened it up and took out the mother board..(after it was off and disconected) and i did a gut swap which was just changing out the mother board from my crashed pc and the new pc put the wires in the right connections and closed the case made sure the back piece where the keyboards,mouse connections match up if they didnt i would just swap out the metal peice too...go back to walmart and wit the receipt get your money back and you just got a new pc and your money back.....thats what i call a pc gut swap with lifetime warranty...lol