Big Oso Loc - "Me & My Bitch" new single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
yup. right on for the feedback. when i seen it posted on here i wasnt expectin any luv or positive feedback from anyone on here.. seems to be a normal trend when it comes to Big Oso and the siccness.. but i appreciate everyones criticism. yea rappin about your gun and makin it seem like your talkin bout a bitch has been done many times before.. but to be real tho what topics havent been done numerous times? streets, guns, struggle, hard times, drugs, alcohol, partying, gangs, bitches, money etc.. pretty much everything that comes out from underground to mainstream touches these topics.. nothin new but yea i can see where yall are comin from. thanks for listenin tho.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
damn that sucks!! To think of all the work that goes into gathering beats, writing, recording, even traveling & other costs and all that then to just have it wiped in sec... (fuuuck that! thats why i allways had a mixer with HHD)

Anyway i played the song on my ps3 over the weekend.... it neither slapped nor sucked..

6.8/10

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Talez from the N aint droppin. From what I know Yantz lost the whole album when his computer crashed.
Dam G that does suck. all that time and money invested gone. Do you plan to make anything similar to that album? N the aspect of Monterey County Rappers? Or with Big Rhino? Another album with Big Rhino would be dope.