BATTLE CHALLENGE !!!!! T-WACK VS. WHO THE FUCK EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2010
GOOD LOOKIN TO ALL YALL! KEEP DOIN YALL THANG ALSO SO WE CAN GET THE TOWN WHERE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THIS RAP SHIT !!!! YEAH DAT !!!!! LOOK OUT FOR THAT "ALL GAS NO BRAKES VOL. 2 COMIN MAY 2010. IM ALL OVER THAT MUTHAFUCKA WITH THE REST OF SOUTHEAST !!!!! SUPPORT THE SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO MOVEMENT !!!!!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^I'm from Portland but if u ever been here you'd see a lot of people fuck wit DAGO heavy! I been checking for anyone outta dago since 02 when Trigeration dropped. Do u have any solo mixtapes or albums you working on potna?

Apr 15, 2010
Kon1 ^^^I'm from Portland but if u ever been here you'd see a lot of people fuck wit DAGO heavy! I been checking for anyone outta dago since 02 when Trigeration dropped. Do u have any solo mixtapes or albums you working on potna?

NAW HOMIE. I JUST GOT OFF PAROLE AND IM TRYIN TO GET ON EVERYTHING I CAN. I REPRESENT THAT ZOO KLICK/ BOSS MUZIK ENT. MOVEMENT. ILL BE COMIN OUT WITH SOMETHING SHORTLY. IM JUST GETTIN MYSELF OUT THERE WITH THESE VIDZ SO PEOPLE CAN SEE WHO I AM AND SEE THE SKILLZ THAT I HAVE. IVE BEEN RAPPIN FOR AWHILE BUT JUST NOW STARTIN TO DO IT IN PUBLIC! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT !!!!! YOU CAN CHECK ME OUT ON THE NEW BOSS MUZIK ENT. PRESENTS: ALL GAS NO BRAKES VOL. 2 LATER THIS MONTH. ITS GONNA BE CRAZY. MAYBE THE BEST RAP ALBUM TO COME OUTTA DAGO IN AWHILE. GAT A BAR OF IT. BE ON THE LOOK OUT. ITLL HIT STORES AND INTERNET BEFORE THE END OF MAY !!!!! SUPPORT THE SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO MOVEMENT. WE ALSO HAVE A SHOW AT THE "OPEN MIC" NIGHT ON MAY 6TH, HOSTED BY BLACK MIKEY! EVERYONE COME OUT AND SHOW THERE SUPPORT. ZOO KLICK/BOSS MUZIK ENT. YEAH DAT !!!!!

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
BOSS MUZIK ENT. PRESENTS ALL GAS NO BRAKES VOL. 2 "FULL THROTTLE" COMING MAY 2010 !!!!! SUPPORT THE SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO MOVEMENT !!!!!
where u get that p hat at folkz? this nigga hella go man.........................u need a mixtape out asap!

Dec 19, 2006
BOSS MUZIK ENT. PRESENTS ALL GAS NO BRAKES VOL. 2 "FULL THROTTLE" COMING MAY 2010 !!!!! SUPPORT THE SOUTHEAST SAN DIEGO MOVEMENT !!!!!

That shit was tight. I like the content in what you spittin on here. I agree wit A.T. about the mixtape. I need some shit like this to bump in the ride.

Apr 15, 2010
where u get that p hat at folkz? this nigga hella go man.........................u need a mixtape out asap!

GOOD LOOKING HOMIE! MY LIL RELLI BROUGHT IT FROM NEW JERSEY! IM ACTUALLY LOOKIN FOR PRODUCERS WIT HOT SHIT. I LIKE MORE INDUSTRY STYLE BEATS OPPOSED TO HARD CORE GANGSTA BEATS. I WANNA SELL RECORDS PERIOD SO I WANNA MAKE SONGS FOR "EVERYONE" I MIGHT JUST PUT OUT SUMPTHIN WIT SOME INDUSTRY BEATS AND JUST DO MY THANG ON THERE FOR NOW. IMMA KEEP MAKIN THESE VIDZ AND HOPEFULLY ILL GET NOTICED. IF MY BARZ ARE "REALLY" UP TO PAR, THEN IT "SHOULD SHOW"!​

Apr 25, 2010
Wussup Blood?i feel all yo shit was bossy but real shit nigga can a skyline nigga get down we can record u at the slump if u wit it.we already got a young ridah julioso from lincoln.he got heat.fuck wit the slump homie.Daddy S,Ro-Bo,Splif,Ganja B,ma-tek,Reggie Push,Oso,j-Stacks,Lil Daddy S,All heat wit no A.C. Blood we trying to get as if we smoking out of a apple.Hmmm ponder that people.

50cal

Sicc OG
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
You got Ro from the big 69? What about Rikk? I talked to him a few weeks back and he was playin live instruments....I told him he should do a remix to 80 days and 80 ways with live drums and Bass..and he could add some keys as well...give it an updated sound and the live instruments will make the beat sound a bit bigger...he said that sounded good..but ya Know his addiction to midget strippers from Skyline and big titties keeps him pre-occupied.

Apr 15, 2010
Wussup Blood?i feel all yo shit was bossy but real shit nigga can a skyline nigga get down we can record u at the slump if u wit it.we already got a young ridah julioso from lincoln.he got heat.fuck wit the slump homie.Daddy S,Ro-Bo,Splif,Ganja B,ma-tek,Reggie Push,Oso,j-Stacks,Lil Daddy S,All heat wit no A.C. Blood we trying to get as if we smoking out of a apple.Hmmm ponder that people.
IM FUCKIN WIT WHOEVERS FUCKIN WIT BOSS MUZIK ENT. AND THE ZOO KLICK. SO HOLLA AT MY NIGGA MR. SUPERB "(CEO) OF BOSS MUZIK ENT." ABOUT THE FEATURE, AND IM SURE WE CAN GET SOMETHING BRACKIN! MUCH LOVE TO ALL YA THATS FEELIN MY SHIT!

Apr 25, 2010
@ 5o cal -yeh if my nig can get away from the addiction we can and probably would have put all that shit out.it's so many fuckin song's man.nigga when sex gets a hold of u well in some peoples case u just stay chaffed and greasy.and we both know that ain't good for the key board keys.i'm just glad he ain't a pedifile or we would of seen that nigga on dateline nbc.Damn is that saying to much.
let me try and clean it up.
naw you know my nigga be busy wit work and shit.now watch somebody snitch Blood Daddy S said this about u.then i gotta chase the nigga down in the scooter and throw some of that huffman's BBQ on'm.all over some bullshit.

Apr 25, 2010
@T-Wack-Yeh Dat homie we should brack that off for the south east let'm know we ain't bull shitting no mudah fucking mo.
now blood how we gone get to the moon from the planet blood.my spaceship is over heating.nigga yo shit run's good i'm gone holla at yo people's and see if there's a kraw space or saythin for me.1

Apr 15, 2010
@T-Wack-Yeh Dat homie we should brack that off for the south east let'm know we ain't bull shitting no mudah fucking mo.
now blood how we gone get to the moon from the planet blood.my spaceship is over heating.nigga yo shit run's good i'm gone holla at yo people's and see if there's a kraw space or saythin for me.1
FASHO MY NIG. JUST HOLLA AT MY PEOPLES AND WE WILL SEE WATS UP!​

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
You got Ro from the big 69? What about Rikk? I talked to him a few weeks back and he was playin live instruments....I told him he should do a remix to 80 days and 80 ways with live drums and Bass..and he could add some keys as well...give it an updated sound and the live instruments will make the beat sound a bit bigger...he said that sounded good..but ya Know his addiction to midget strippers from Skyline and big titties keeps him pre-occupied.
yea ro got some ill azz beats..he got some of that funk..i jus did a track wit em not too long ago