BATTLE CHALLENGE !!!!! T-WACK VS. WHO THE FUCK EVER !!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
yo t-wack, that nigga aint serious. hes a siccness clown, just like his picture suggests.

but you should battle scatter cuzz he rady now and u r too, and reggie wanna postpone it. so since both yall ready to get it craccin, yall should just go on and entertain us.
i aint postponin shit..i was ready yesterday..nobody hit me back for that show..they said next friday..i'd rather battle after i have cooled down a lil bit..plus i wont have to b around him so soon..my niggas aint gona come out for me to battle..if somethin pop off then yea..but niggaz dont give a fuck about that..they dont even kno dude so if i was like come to my battle unless it was close to home like 4-5 park then niggaz aint comin..i personally wouldnt go to watch nobody battle either..i'm only doin it bcuz he said step my bars up..

Apr 5, 2010
www.reverbnation.com
AINT SHIT WRONG WITH YA BARS REGGIE PUSH! YOU JUST NEED TO TIGHTEN UP YA DELIVERY. THATS IT !!!!!
all this shit i posted on here was old shit..have u heard some of my newer shit like the SOUTHEAST track feat King Triv and Mack G Ziss..
I got a few others on deck jus waitin to drop em not gona put it all out for free..i got a new cd on deck..it's the biznezz..ima get wambo to print me up some new shit..once i get this lobeys swap meet shit n place..

Apr 15, 2010
DUCEFACE D. ARE U SERIOUS HOMIE? IM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. THAT WAS JUST DREADFUL! ILL HOLLA THO! FRESH VIDEO COMIN TODAY! MEGA VERSE !!!!! GET A BAR !!!!!

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
DUCEFACE D. ARE U SERIOUS HOMIE? IM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. THAT WAS JUST DREADFUL! ILL HOLLA THO! FRESH VIDEO COMIN TODAY! MEGA VERSE !!!!! GET A BAR !!!!!

Serious about what?

You said "I see niggaz on here play a lot"...

And I said "Just certain people"....reffering to crm#3

Yes....I was serious about that.

And what was dreadful?
:confused:

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
SMOOOOOOKE BREEEEEEAK
whats all that 4 homie ??????

ya'll not even on the same level as us homie .... smoke break on some east coast shit , we on this west coast gangsta shit homie .....

go holla @ deep rooted & johas about that shit homie !!!!!!!!
didnt he just call yo ass out , i didnt hear nothing back on that .... so u really need 2 stop it dude ?????

Apr 15, 2010
ITS ALL GOOD HOMIEZ. LIKE I SAID "I WILL FUCK OFF YOUR WHOLE CAMP" AND I SAID THAT! SO HOLLA AT ME! AND AS FAR AS BOSS MUZIK VS. SMOKEBREAK. ARE U SERIOUS? "ALL GAS AND NO BRAKES ON YOU WACK ASS NIGGAZ" ZOO KLICK BANG !!!!!

Aug 9, 2002
Aye what's up wit Delon D'Ville? He back rappin again? That's ma muthafuckin nigga right there! He used to kill niggas when he was on that hip hop shit! In ma eyes, he's up there wi the dago vets as far as hip hop! Y'all need to tie that nigga up and make him rap lol! He still live off 58th?

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
Aye what's up wit Delon D'Ville? He back rappin again? That's ma muthafuckin nigga right there! He used to kill niggas when he was on that hip hop shit! In ma eyes, he's up there wi the dago vets as far as hip hop! Y'all need to tie that nigga up and make him rap lol! He still live off 58th?
u know my nigga fuckin wit the BOSS MUZIK ENT .. we gone have delon deville on this mixtape we puttin out this june ? we puttin shit out back 2 back my dude & b looking forward 4 that ALL GAS NO BRAKES DVD vol.2 after the summer ..... BOSS MUZIK ENT .... ALL GAS NO BRAKES !!!!!!!

Aug 9, 2002
u know my nigga fuckin wit the BOSS MUZIK ENT .. we gone have delon deville on this mixtape we puttin out this june ? we puttin shit out back 2 back my dude & b looking forward 4 that ALL GAS NO BRAKES DVD vol.2 after the summer ..... BOSS MUZIK ENT .... ALL GAS NO BRAKES !!!!!!!
That's what's hatnin right there. Ma nigga been tucked away in the cuts for some years!

Apr 15, 2010
MEGA VERSE FOR WACK ASS NIGGAZ SCATTER BRAIN AND PEDELAY !!!!!

U NIGGAZ CANT FUCK WIT ME ON MY WORST DAY !!!!! THE VIDEO IS FLIPPED BUT YOU GET THE MESSAGE !!!!!
BOSS MUZIK ENT./ZOO KLICK BANG !!!!!