Banking

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
2-0-Sixx said:
As much as it pains me to say, I bank with Bank of Amerika and I'm sick & tired of all their little fees and charges that I continuously find on my bank statements. They even charge me a two dollar "fee" each time I deposit a check with a teller. So they are charging me to put money into my own account?!? Jesus fuck these guys are snakes. I get charged when I use a non-bank of amerika ATM, which in reality I'm getting hit double since there is usually at least a $2.50 fee that the ATM hits me with.

I fucking hate all banks, they are all greedy bastards in my eyes so it's hard for me to distinguish a "good" bank from a "bad" bank.

So I guess I'm asking, in your experience, which banks out there fuck you the least?

Okay first off if you hate banks so much put your money in the dresser, under your matress, in a jar. Second take an economics class maybe then you will understand the importance of banks. and Finally if you do start keeping money under your matress tell us where you stay so we can pay you a visit hahah, just kidding. You need banks to help sort out the money in the system. Get rid of money and then you can get rid of banks. I guess we will go back to bartering huh? Hahha yeah thats not going to happen.

AE

Aug 7, 2003
ive been with bank of america since 98. its a great bank i dont know how you get those charges on your account becuase i dont. if i withdrawl from someone elses ATM its only the one charge from the ATM. I deposit money in the bank or atm and no charges. I started out with a student account, then after they sent me a congradulation letter saying good job with your account and they upgraded it to someting else. I got a credit card from them and it had a $600 limit, now its a visa platinum card with a $2000 limit. i've over drafted my checking account one time and they charged 100 bucks to my credit card and moved that 100 into my checkings with no fee. ive never had a problem with them. oh yeah most of this is from having a minium wage job to no income.

May 2, 2002
This was discussed in the open forum...but like I said there...it's your fault if you're getting charged for things.

I've had BofA since '94 and have NEVER had a problem.

You should know ahead of time what you might get charged for. You get charged the ATM fees cause BofA has ATM's everywhere...you should be able to find one nearby.

If you want to deposit a check...use the ATM...why do you even need to go inside the bank?

ALL BANKS charge for stupid little shit...but if you know what you're doing...you should be able to avoid them all.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I've had Wells Fargo for awhile with no problems and just switched to WAMU because they got me a regular savings account with 4.89-5% APY, only restriction is that I can't upgrade or change my free checking but who cares!