Baby Bash "Smokin' Nephew" 2XPlatinum??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LOL at smoking nephew being his first album.

much support for beesh and his success.

shit i followed his shit shince potna deuce to his screston time with the dope house.
he deserves it.
VALLEJO

Sep 12, 2002
bash needs to done 2 type of albums one for the bay(NO COMPILATION EITHER) with johnny z beats and another for the mainstream. bash is forgotting about the fans that supported him during the early POTNA DEUCE, and LATINO VELVET YEARS.

Nov 18, 2003
He's not forgeting.. shit he's on a major label.. And if he was was shouting out the V on every CD, he would certainly not sell numbers like he did for his last album. But yeah I could see him doin a little more to rep the bay, but if you haven't checkout out his new tracklisting to Super Saucy then peep it. Hella bay cats so in that sense yeah he's holdin it down.

Dec 11, 2002
k scrilla 415 said:
He's not forgeting.. shit he's on a major label.. And if he was was shouting out the V on every CD, he would certainly not sell numbers like he did for his last album.

Agreed.. being on a Major label.. comes with Major expectations..

From what I know of Bash.. he's good people, and REAL.. he hasnt lost sight of who he is or where he's from... he's just targeting different audiences-- the ones that are spending money on his albums...

Nov 18, 2003
^^^^ Exactly. its a business and Bash is giving the fans what they want to hear. now for some of us, we may not be satisfied because we are used to the old beesh. only time will tell if he will bust out the old style, but for now I think most will agree he's still puttin out some slumpers in this new era.

May 29, 2002
what people dont realize is you cant cater to the bay and make the bay blow at the same time. If he did what people in the bay wanted, he would be the nobody he was before. But i bet most of the cats hatin on him right now didnt even check out his newest shit. people are too selfish in the bay which is why the bay hasnt been what it could be