Baby Bash "Smokin' Nephew" 2XPlatinum??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
I was just on his site and this is what they had.......I knew he went GOLD, but I didn't know this:

www.BabyBash.com

"Baby Bash is no stranger to success. His first album, Tha Smokin' Nephew, has sold over 2 million copies worldwide showcasing his vast appeal. His hit single, "Suga Suga," was a pop classic reaching over 70 million in audience, landing him appearances varying from Regis and Kelly to Ellen. "Suga Suga" remained on the Billboard Hot 100 Singles Chart for over 25 weeks. In addition to peaking at #6 on both the Hot 100 Airplay chart and on the Mainstream Top 40 chart for over 20 weeks. "Suga Suga" also garnered top ten positions on the Rap Singles Chart and Single Sales Chart where these positions held for more than 4 weeks in a row. The remix of "Suga Suga," is currently on the BE COOL movie soundtrack starring Uma Thurman and John Travolta."

His new album is dope, hope it does better. If you haven't picked it up, go get it!!

Mar 21, 2005
He BUTT! Never liked his ish, even if he on mtv. but i guess he reppin the BAY, or is he? never seen'd him scream the V out. I thought he was Rappin&Bullshit with him featured in that one video. None the less, get that money!

Aug 14, 2003
Neva heard of him or his music. Has a tight name though. I keep hearing the board talk about him. He looks very Metro Sexual to be grimey.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
His lyrics aren't the best and that's probably why most cats in N.Y. aren't gonna be feeling him. They're more into their lyricists such as Nas, Jada, Mos Def and so on and if you're from outta state then forget it cuz they aint giving you propz but dude makes some good all around music that everyone can feel. Although I didn't like his latest album too much I'm still a bigg fan of his and have been since them Latino Velvet days. He just has a laid back sound now. He makes music for everybody which is pretty smart cuz he seems to be selling pretty well.

Wouldn't that be funny if he outsold Jada?? It could happen if it hasn't already!!

Oct 23, 2004
I love baby beesh(bash) his new album is fire. n yea that is with overseas sells. Beesh still reps tha Bay. Beesh alwayz comes clean as hell. if u dont think he reps tha bay nemore pick up his new album then talk shit