AP.9 Wax Museum.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
AP9'S STYLE IS THE TIGHTEST OUT THE MOBFIGAS NOT JUST HIS VOICE FUCKFACE, ONLY REASON I CALL PEOPLE ON HERE AWAX DICKRIDERS CUZ I HAVENT MET A AWAX FAN IN REAL LIFE, I AINT TRYEN TO DESTROY THE DUDE IM JUST LETTIN IT BE KNOWN WHAT MY THOUGHTS ARE, HE WAS PRETTY TIGHT WHEN HE FIRST CAME OUT BUT NOW HIS STYLE IS NOT SO GREAT IN MY OPINION.

Jun 2, 2002
mobblyfe said:
DAMN YALL DONT GET IT HELLA PEOPLE TAKIN AWAX SIDE CUZ ITS MAJORITY WHITE PEOPLE ON THIS SITE CUZ MOST BLACK PEOPLE IN THE HOOD DONT KNOW WHO AWAX IS BUT THEY KNOW THE MOBFIGAZ AND BESIDES HE GOTTA REASON TO BE DISSIN HE MENTIONED HIS CHILDS NAME AND THATS SOMRTHIN U DONT DO BLACK PEOPLE CARE ABOUT THEIR KIDS MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF YALL WOULDNT UNDERSTAND THAT
give me a fuckin break!!! say it's over race if that makes you feel better, but black, white, brown, purple, whatever fuckin color, a-wax came with the better disses, period. you're fuckin dumb...so all the white people on here hate black folks, but love rap?? how dumb does that sound?? if white people listened to musicians based on race, we'd all be posting in the country music forum.

"black people love their kids man, you wouldn't understand that"

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! did you really just say that?? can you count your IQ on both hands?? that's some of the most ignorant shit i've ever read. and keep playing the race card if it makes you feel better...sounds to me that you're mad ap got clowned on by a whiteboy. i've heard several people say shit about wax being just some square white boy from the p, that ain't hard at all...but how many people have you heard talk shit about ap, using the fact that he's black against him?? none. kill that shit, you sound stupid.

Jan 23, 2003
U MISSED THE POINT IM SAYIN HE SHOULDNT HAVE SAID SHIT ABOUT AP9S CHILD AND IM NOT RACIST IM JUS SAYIN MAJORITY OF YALL IS WHITE AND YALL CHEERING ON A WHITE MAN TRYIN 2 TEAR DOWN A BLACK MAN THAT FROM OAKLAND I AINT FEELIN THAT BUT SEEMS LIKE I STRIKED YO NERVE FUCKIN COMPUTER GROUPIE

Apr 25, 2002
wow tryin to make it about race..thats a last ditch effort..dont be mad cuz a whiteboy is killin shit....just accept it..let the beef ride out and enjoy the music u get from both sides..or the side u cheerleading for..whatever floats ya boat..and if one of them ends the others credability..so be it..youll get over it..might take some time and counseling..seein as to how yall gettn real sensitive over this shit..but itll happen

Nov 7, 2005
Mtown Criminal said:
wow tryin to make it about race..thats a last ditch effort..dont be mad cuz a whiteboy is killin shit....
some of that shit is off the hook, but seriously if awax was black would he be getting alot of the attention that he's been getting? face it, dude is a cool rapper but if he was from ESO would he stand out? and if he was off the turf would the mgazines and websites that boost him up be able to deal with him?

Mar 18, 2005
pharoah said:
some of that shit is off the hook, but seriously if awax was black would he be getting alot of the attention that he's been getting? face it, dude is a cool rapper but if he was from ESO would he stand out? and if he was off the turf would the mgazines and websites that boost him up be able to deal with him?

R U SERIOUS???? hahaLOL, Get outta here

Nov 7, 2005
pistol pete said:
R U SERIOUS???? hahaLOL, Get outta here
dissing me man don't make what i said not true. do you think if he wasn't white he would stand out? fuck the jokes, what do you think? i think he would just be considered cool and just another dude rapping some gangsta shit. i ain't knocking his skills, but i don't see where he stands head and shoulders over all the other people out here on the mic

Mar 18, 2005
For one Wax is one of the best rappers lyrically in the bay in my opinion, and i never even knew he was white til recently, it sounds like u have a complex. for two, u make it seem like wax is like the biggest thing outta the bay right now, he just tryna make it just like everyone else, he doesnt stand WAY out from everyone, and for three, u are knocking his skills, cuz hes dope as fuck, anybody who likes good hip hop knows wax is the truth, u must be a friend of BAs or someone being that u big up ESO but are from BAKERSFIELD, let me guess is Smigg Irocc and Bayrider NOT THAT GOOD either, But ur not Knocking thier skillz

Nov 7, 2005
pistol pete said:
For one Wax is one of the best rappers lyrically in the bay in my opinion, and i never even knew he was white til recently, it sounds like u have a complex. for two, u make it seem like wax is like the biggest thing outta the bay right now, he just tryna make it just like everyone else, he doesnt stand WAY out from everyone, and for three, u are knocking his skills, cuz hes dope as fuck, anybody who likes good hip hop knows wax is the truth, u must be a friend of BAs or someone being that u big up ESO but are from BAKERSFIELD, let me guess is Smigg Irocc and Bayrider NOT THAT GOOD either, But ur not Knocking thier skillz
i never said dude wasn't tight, but he seems to get a lot of extra attention. i was born at highland, grew up on 76th, i got sent to bakersfield after getting kicked out of castlemont,went to highschool there from 14-16 came back to the town at 17. and yeah BA cool with me

Nov 7, 2005
3xLaZY said:
@pharoah, like chuck taylor pointed out...a large proportion of people don't even know that awax is white.
i didn't know either. i just wondered why everyone was so eager to get with dude and support him. he a good rapper but damn mayne some of his fans act like he's some type of mob boss that go platinum for fun

Mar 18, 2005
U got it all wrong. a-wax fans are sticking up for him cuz they are A-wax fans..is that hard to figure out, infact ive seen more mob Figa fans on this site anyway, and they stick up for them, so what are u talking about? i dont see what the big fuss is about Hus, it must just be cuz hes lightskinned, theres alot of lightskinned niggas on the siccness...