Anyone pick up the new Queens of the Stone Age album?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Damn this cd is off the charts in my opinion. I have only had it like 3 days now and I think it is one of the better rock (or any genre for that matter) albums I have heard in the past few years. While it does feel like it is missing something not having Nick Oliveri playing bass I feel it is their best album yet by far (and I am a big fan of all their albums).

Anyone who likes good rock music will like this album.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Psilo.. Check it out man I think you will enjoy it alot.

I'mOnTelevision.. That is cool man everyone got their own taste. Oh and your avatar had me rolling. That is some funny shit.

Nuttkace

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lawz 2760 said:
any word on a new system of a down cd?

You haven't heard the news? System Of A Down are putting out two new cds this year. One is called Mezmerize and the second is called Hypnotize. Mezmerize was originally set to come out this month (March) but is now droping May 17. You may have heard the single "Cigaro" on the radio. There is no set date for the second album, Hypnotize, but their website states that it will be a late fall release.

I am looking forward to both of these releases. To be honest I wasn't really feeling the song "Cigrao" that much at first but now I think it is a really good song.

Hope that helps you out Law.

Nuttkace

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
haha, I fucking knew this thread would be here when I got back home and here it is.

I picked it up on Friday, listened to it prolly 10 times now. I fucking love it, not as much as Songs for the Deaf yet, but its pretty damn close. I dont think theres that much of a difference with the new members, Nick and Dave were great but these new guys are good too.

Fav's so far are Everybody Knows That You Are Insane, Tangled up in Plaid, Little Sister (Single), The Blood is Love, and Broken Box.

I had it set in my head there would be a extended version of 6 shooter, cuz that was my fav off songs for the deaf and its only like 1:30 long, but that didnt happen lol

Anybody see the thing on the inside case with the tracklist and it says 'The Fun Machine Took a Shit & Died- Was lost or Misplaced (There is a reward for the return of said tapes)'... I wonder what thats all about?