Anyone know about this tape "S.A.C." 1992 Accent Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
YOu ever heard of a sac tape called Bedtime Storiez or Bedroom somethin.. May have been Floss who mentioned it years back.. The name escapes me but i had it in my eBay wishlist bout 5/6 years ago.
You might be talking about the R&B group "II Luv" (2 Luv) They had an album called "Bedroom Ballads" I think. They were signed to Hitworks studio when I was engineering there.

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
^^^ That is EXACTLY what i was thinkin of. THanks again DIzz.

Yeah dat, feelin the bass tracks. We Get DOne is vicious.. More Bass In My Life is dope concept too, got me wantin to slap on PM Magikk again!

Is that you on the talkbox? I notice you harmonize in lower octaves, as that your signature spooky talkboxin :)

Mar 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^^ That is EXACTLY what i was thinkin of. THanks again DIzz.

Yeah dat, feelin the bass tracks. We Get DOne is vicious.. More Bass In My Life is dope concept too, got me wantin to slap on PM Magikk again!

Is that you on the talkbox? I notice you harmonize in lower octaves, as that your signature spooky talkboxin :)
Haha. Those dudes sang on "19 Ninety Playah Ha8te" Once I released the album, one of them called me up talking about he wanted some royalties because he didn't think I was going to release it... :/ What, you thought that I was just recording it to record it? He came at me like I was making major money the day that I released it. He had no clue how the biz goes... haha.

Thanks for the feedback on the bass album Sippy! Mann.. I have about 6 different mixes of PM Magik! Which one do you have in your archive? I am putting together a KONTRAST cd, and I will make sure that I email you the MP3's playa. PM me with your email....

Yeah, that's me on the talkbox. Good ears playa. I do harmonize with lower octaves :) haha, it does have a spooky sound to it, doesn't it? Take care...

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Haha. Those dudes sang on "19 Ninety Playah Ha8te" Once I released the album, one of them called me up talking about he wanted some royalties because he didn't think I was going to release it... :/ What, you thought that I was just recording it to record it? He came at me like I was making major money the day that I released it. He had no clue how the biz goes... haha.

Thanks for the feedback on the bass album Sippy! Mann.. I have about 6 different mixes of PM Magik! Which one do you have in your archive? I am putting together a KONTRAST cd, and I will make sure that I email you the MP3's playa. PM me with your email....

Yeah, that's me on the talkbox. Good ears playa. I do harmonize with lower octaves :) haha, it does have a spooky sound to it, doesn't it? Take care...
Royalties for a local/almost promo cd! C'mon!

I've got the 3 mixes of PM Magikk that came with the Raja 12er. I'll PM you cause would love to hear a full length cd.

Aug 18, 2002
That one on eBay has the clear tape and mine is white....anyone know why?
On all the tape released that I've seen both usually the white tape came first but that's not fact. You get a chance to mail it yet? I wanna hear this $500 tape too...lol. BTW...I've gotten to know the seller on that auction and he said he'd scan the j-card for me.