Anybody even bumping FAT TONE anymore besides me?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
that song "O.G. Stack A Dolla" was the slap. fat tone was hated on heavy. everybody talkin about how he got that song talkin shit about mac dre. but damn, this is the internet era, if there was a real song, we would have been heard it by now. and that other song when they talkin about killin the thizzlle man in the thizzlle van. what if them dudes that shot tone before that "untouchable" album put the word out on the streets that he shot dre, just to dirty his name.

r.i.p. to mac dre & fat tone

Aug 8, 2005
Fat Tone didnt say anything bad about Mac Dre, all i Heard him say was when he came out with a whole song talking shit about people who said that he killed mac dre, Fat Tone gave respect to mac dre , and regardless he was still a good rapper on the rise

May 10, 2002
ITS REAL PATHETIC THAT HE KILLED FOR SOMETHING HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AND ITS EVEN WORSE THAT PEOPLE STILL THINK HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH KILLING DRE AFTER HES KILLED HIMSELF, ITS ALL YOU GOSSIPING FAGGOTS THAT SPREADED BULLSHIT ASS RUMORS AND IT GOT TONE KILLED,

FAT TONE WASNT THE GREATEST RAPPER BUT HE HAS COME COO' ON A LOT OF TRACKS AND IT HAS A LOT TO DO WITH HIM RAPPING OVER DOPE BEATS, I STILL BUMP FAT TONE, I PRETTY MUCH GOT EVERYTHING HES RELEASED.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Playa510 said:
ITS REAL PATHETIC THAT HE KILLED FOR SOMETHING HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH AND ITS EVEN WORSE THAT PEOPLE STILL THINK HE HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH KILLING DRE AFTER HES KILLED HIMSELF, ITS ALL YOU GOSSIPING FAGGOTS THAT SPREADED BULLSHIT ASS RUMORS AND IT GOT TONE KILLED,
real shit, and thats why i absolutely despise these fanboy ass muthafuckas... they hear one thing and they run with it without even checking in with their own brain if its valid or not

"fat tone is involved in dre's death! fuck him! fuck kc!"

"no he isn't its been established that he wasn't involved"

"yes he is!!"

SHUT THE FUCK UP. you muthafuckas are just as bad as snitches

and tone had some coo shit here and there, i had "i'm a getcha" on rotation when it came out... i still bump one song on there, the song with luni coleone....

Sep 12, 2002
peteysweetgrass said:
On what record?
I got the whole Fat Tone Catalog for the BEST PRICE ANYWHERE

Call Hustle Records @ 785-856-9590 if you want that shit...That Only in KILLA city presented by Killa Tay is what some say his best shit is... I got that Fat Tone On Mine, my hood betrayed me disc...He talks about Mac Dre on there...nutin what most say he said though...still waitin to hear that "other" bullshit fools been sayin he said bout Dre...

LOOK, lemme tell you something right now..... he says on one song on the cd "i didnt kill mac dre that was my nigga" but then later on in the cd he made a song about shooting a nigga on the freeway with an AK.... He makes hella references that sound like how mac dre died. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP you dont talk about a dead man like that the shit makes me sick....

i dont give a fuck if you internet cats wanna believe shit or not i threw that fucking "my hood betrayed me" cd out the window do you know what i mean im sure them cutthoats heard that shit and i cant even think how mad they was...

Aug 8, 2005
mrmafioso04 said:
LOOK, lemme tell you something right now..... he says on one song on the cd "i didnt kill mac dre that was my nigga" but then later on in the cd he made a song about shooting a nigga on the freeway with an AK.... He makes hella references that sound like how mac dre died. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP you dont talk about a dead man like that the shit makes me sick....

i dont give a fuck if you internet cats wanna believe shit or not i threw that fucking "my hood betrayed me" cd out the window do you know what i mean im sure them cutthoats heard that shit and i cant even think how mad they was...
ur an idiot

Apr 27, 2005
Man I cant speak on this shit like I know anything about Fat Tone, but all I can say is that Mac Dre was a real one. And for whatever he did in his life, he brought beautiful music to the world. Im talkin bout good times, partyin pimpin money, designer drugs. So from somebody wantin to take that away from me, I cant never get that back. And if Fat Tone all he got to talk about is some shit that sound like the circumstances surrounding Dre's murder, then I cant feel too sorry for him, especially since I dont know him or his struggle. But I do know its like you cant fuck wit that gangster shit and not expect to stir up the gangster shit feel me?

Jul 10, 2005
I been slappin his shit Since the "VETTE" and STICK UP KID albums. I liked his rap and he was straight gangsta. Realer than Most the Pussy's on the site's that hate on him. When you mention his name, all of a sudden the Mac Dre Dickriders Pop up. Fuck Him & Mac Dre. I like the Music and dont dick ride Any Bullshit beefs. R.I.P. Fat Tone & Mac Dre. Fuck all the Hatin ass E-Tards.

Aug 8, 2005
MenaceKlan said:
I been slappin his shit Since the "VETTE" and STICK UP KID albums. I liked his rap and he was straight gangsta. Realer than Most the Pussy's on the site's that hate on him. When you mention his name, all of a sudden the Mac Dre Dickriders Pop up. Fuck Him & Mac Dre. I like the Music and dont dick ride Any Bullshit beefs. R.I.P. Fat Tone & Mac Dre. Fuck all the Hatin ass E-Tards.
Real mother fuckin talk, finally someone with some fuckin intellegince

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
^^^This Is The Reason Ppl Like Soak:Game And MenaceKlan Get Mad, Mutha Fuckas Think They Know, When They Have No Idea

i Personally Think His Music Was Pretty Wack, But Then Again, I Only Listened To A Few Tracks, And Made This Judgement