Anybody even bumping FAT TONE anymore besides me?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
A year ago everybody knew who Fat Tone was and lots of people were playing his music and sine he died its like he never existed, is anybody out there still blastin fat tone out the stereo, dude even had a song with nate dogg cmon now..

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
The nate dog hook was bought. He aint never did a real track with nate, 40, or butch... And I didn't play his music when he was alive and I'm not playing it now

Nov 18, 2003
^^ same as they said I didn't play his shit when he was here I'm not about to start now especially with the circumstances surrounding Dre's death

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THATS A UGLY ASS TATTOO FIRST OF ALL..........

SECONDLY: WHO HAS HEARD THAT "KILLA TAY PRESENTS FAT TONE" ?

I WONDER IF THAT SHIT WAS COO.

Nov 22, 2004
Humboldt County CA
mrmafioso04 said:
after i heard what he said about dre i can never fuck wit dude!
On what record?
I got the whole Fat Tone Catalog for the BEST PRICE ANYWHERE

Call Hustle Records @ 785-856-9590 if you want that shit...That Only in KILLA city presented by Killa Tay is what some say his best shit is... I got that Fat Tone On Mine, my hood betrayed me disc...He talks about Mac Dre on there...nutin what most say he said though...still waitin to hear that "other" bullshit fools been sayin he said bout Dre...

Nov 6, 2004
i always heard people talk down on fat tone and ive always noticed that cd's dont ever sell in stores.So I guess i never really took the time to buy one of his cd's.But every compilation ive heard with him ive liked.He always spits that dark and grimey gangsta shit from what ive heard but ive never bought any of his cd's.

Nov 1, 2004
i liked Fat Tone on Roll Deep on the Bullys wit Fullys cd.
thats about it, havent listened to other shit.. just so happens he was wit Guce and Killa Tay thats the only reason i heard his shit