Any predictions for the next four years?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
loki said:
what i see in the next 4

1) a draft,

2) abortions rights repealed in some of the south,

3) another terrorist attack in america,

4) loki setting up shop in canada & mexico...

for starters. oh yeah, & a major offensive to impeach bush.
he did, after all, lie under oath just like clinton. what remains
to be seen is who's got the balls to go after frat-boy.

& then there's cheney for 2008. the four years the republican
party just spent securing their infrasturcture to win this election?
they gonna focus that now on cheney. & you thought buh was bad....

rally up your family & a pocketfull of shells.

You say that but its really in essence whatever God lets happen. Thats the easiest way to view it. Its all part of a process of what God will allow to happen before the Rapture and things are then going to get worse. The people who think its bad now just wait till then.

May 2, 2002
I really hope cheney doesnt run for the reps in 2008. McCane has a WAY better shot of winning the presidency.

I HATE dick cheney. But since hes the VP, will he automatically win the preliminaries in 08?

Jun 27, 2003
shiiit, fuckin Arnold. I can't stand that man. I know one thing... I'm only 30 mins outside DC so come January ima be out there giving a nice FUCK YOU to the president; don't give a fuck if he's mandated or wha... mandated by the ignorant muh fuckas of this country. What I see is him fucking things over cuz he has that four year insurance mayn. But I guess it's really the old boys fucking things over, he just kinda the puppet rah? Ol Cheney and Rummy actually runnin things. Watch, give it another year and the people that was makin a big stink four years ago gon surface again. Once that muh fucka starts sendin more of us out to Iraq ppl gon wake up and shit gon get violent mayn. All these assholes that voted bush on "moral grounds" are gonna rue election day come 2008. u can believe that