Andre Ward vs Arhur Abraham (Hope Depot Center, Carson CA) May 14th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
yeah. Ward is really, really good. It's a shame because he won't really be appreciated by this generation I don't think because he's not exciting. It took Hopkins a long time to generate any fanfare and even then they were really astute boxing fans at that. He could certainly go on to have that type of career.

Jan 18, 2006
lol, Abraham tired himself out after about round 5. Ward got this easy now, Abraham was looking good the first few rounds

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I thought AA could find a home for that right hand counter and he did but waaaaaaaay too late. He's just so technically flawed and can't compete at the elite level. Either way, I'd still like to see AA and pavlik fight tho.

Great performance for ward though. Really legit fighter. I thought if he would've gone to the body more, he would've stopped AA

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
abraham started out strong but like i figured he would he resorted to his old self.

I'm sure that will be his last fight at 168.
I don't think he'll be effective at either weight anymore. He clearly can't change what he is and when you show him any kind of movement he looks sloppy to the point where you wonder what ever got him to the top if you'd never seen him fight before.