Amir King Khan vs Super Zab Judah - 7/23

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who wins?

• Total voters

trips

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
nah man dont give me that shit...i been watching boxing since i could remember i was 5. 22 yearz watching this sport i seen alot of fighterz my popz got me in to this he had a speed bag and a punching bag i remember i was the only kid in elemtery that knew how u hit the speed bag... man i remember tuesday night fights.vinny paz,tyson,chavez,lewis,camacho,hollyfield shit so many boxing is in my blood homie. come to my pad ill show all my boxing equipment i got it all.i love this sport..... im serios wem i ask whoz holt he might have hands those he have heart? will see bring him on ill go for lucas.is like any other sport u root for your favorits my pops alwayz went for the mexican flag im the same way and i roll with fighterz with heavy hands power! i hope marquez beatz manny and victor beatz floyd... but manny is the baddest motherfucker i seen in my life watching boxing that i could remember....
Nice story man, I was raised on the sport aswell. your not on my level tho lol