Alpha Dog Soundtrack (Came Up Short?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
My boi Chuck Taylor hooked me up with a copy of the soundtrack. The whole thing is good with the exception of a hard ska song. I suggest picking up the soundtrack as well as watching the movie. I wonder if Tech gets any money as the ticket sales and the album sales rise. Anyone know?

Dec 27, 2005
chucktaylors still around? I havent seen that dude on soiulseek for a minute...now that I think of it I aint even been on souldseek for way 2 long

im fuct up cant spell o_O

Aug 27, 2004
TechsRipgut said:
chucktaylors still around? I havent seen that dude on soiulseek for a minute...now that I think of it I aint even been on souldseek for way 2 long

im fuct up cant spell o_O
Yea im not into soulseek that much anymore. Its not what it used to be. I wonder how Tech would get royalties off of ticket sales. I could see if he did the score or something but iunno.

Nov 3, 2006
i was lovin it.. sittin in the theater hearing tech n9ne in a movie that turned out to be pretty damn good. and techs songs were all played at the perfect time.. people were drinkin and started fighting while caribou lou was playing and a couple started to fuck while slither played.

Jun 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
i work at a movie theatre, so now i get to listen to tech at work...it kicks ass...i got to see the movie, and im probably gonna see it a few more times. I saved some tech flyers so when people hand me alpha dog tickets, i had them a flyer and tell them that he's got some music in the movie. a lot of employees have been diggin him and have bought the album.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
ErieNinja said:
i work at a movie theatre, so now i get to listen to tech at work...it kicks ass...i got to see the movie, and im probably gonna see it a few more times. I saved some tech flyers so when people hand me alpha dog tickets, i had them a flyer and tell them that he's got some music in the movie. a lot of employees have been diggin him and have bought the album.
As Mr. Burns would say, "Excellent"

And to the guy talkin about vintage tech 2, great idea. Im sure if tech reads this thread he'll be pleased to do it.

:knockout: