Alpha Dog Soundtrack (Came Up Short?)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2004
I just heard the new Alpha Dog soundtrack. And one of the most anticipated songs on that album was La La Land. After hearing the snippet a couple weeks before, I thought it was going to be great. But, after listening to it, it felt really disappointing to notice the length of the track. I think Tech only spit like a four bar verse at the beginning of the song and then it when straight to the chorus. But, on a better note, both Caribou Lou and Night And Day are different versions than on the Everready album. It is easy to tell what is different on night and day but on Caribou Lou, there are only small parts that are different. I was expecting a lot more from the soundtrack but I am going to check out the movie this weekend and maybe that will change my outlook on the project. I hope there are tech songs skattered throughout the movie.

Sep 7, 2004
You will be very pleasantly surprised at the Strange Music impact on the overall vibe of the movie. Great placement of tracks and choice of music throughout.

May 31, 2006
i was a little disappointed with the la la land track ... i hope they revisit it and make a few verses, oh well ...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
LA LA Land came hella short for it being an exclusive track...

hopefully we'll see this laced with a couple verses along with the tech hook re-released in the future

maybe VT2.?.?

Aug 27, 2004
I just saw the movie tonight. I must say, Alpha Dog is an excellent movie. Tech has about three or four songs that made the score. Plus, Night and Day was the first track they played at the end of the movie during the credits. I stayed after and listened to the whole song while everyone left. I liked the movie a lot. They played Slither for a whole verse and chorus towards the end. The other music in the movie was just as good. I like the soundtrack just as much as the movie. Who else seen tha movie so far? What are your thoughts?

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
There is an unreleased Tech song at the end of the credits... Bianks or something... I saw it in the song listing in the credits too.

They also had Eminem's Hollywood track in there and a 2pac Toss It Up remix in the movie.