AFC WEST CHAMPS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Dude is like 45 so he doesn't have any good connects anymore.

Im just giving him shit. He finally realized his team sucks so now he had to move on to trying to brag about his life. Which in reality, i can almost 100% guarantee i would never want his life. Even if he is in almighty cali.

Dec 2, 2006
LOL since your team sucks now to try to act like your life is better than mine...haha.

Lets be real your smoking reggie and trying to look up how to get the cheapest prescription online for your old ass.

CHIEFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Really....
LOL@ anyone in Cali smoking Reggie if they're not in middle school.
Feel me.

Im just giving him shit. He finally realized his team sucks so now he had to move on to trying to brag about his life. Which in reality, i can almost 100% guarantee i would never want his life. Even if he is in almighty cali.
Yeah, you are just bullshitting. That is what women or dudes with female tendancies do. I never said I was almighty cali nothing(I did say I was your daddy though), I just guarantee I am lapping your slow ass on the track if you comprende....

Unfortunately my pics aren't the best quality so I took one of some of that good Cali purp so you can see the color. The OG would look like some hoot even though it is better than the yerp country boy!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
No you dont have to be on our nuts but you also dont have to pretend like making the playoffs is no big deal just because we might be one and out.

Oh, and our mascot 10x better than...oh wait do you even have a mascot? I guess they are all in the stands lmao

The way defy put it in previous post it didnt matter if we made the playoffs since we could be one and done.

I think we will beat you. No blowout by any means.

We both made good strides this year we just beat the teams we should have. Nuff said.
lol @ your rat looking at the atv & the opposite end of the stadium at the same time, ol cock-eyed vermin.

Yes, our mascots are in the stands, we have some of the most well known fans dressin up like its halloween every home game, its also a very strong possibility you could get shot wearing a chiefs jersey around Oakland.

I think if we made the playoffs we'd more than likely be one & done, but that pretty much goes for any team in the AFC West right now, there's no solid dominant team in the division right now and if you can't see that then you got your homer blinders on.

I like how your last line was damn near exactly what I said tho :eyecross:

not defending dood, but noone in Cali needs connects if they're over 18, we got cannabis clubs.

oh trust me i aint...id be mad too if i was him.

Who do you want Jets or Ravens?
y'all should hope for the Jets. I think that's the most beatable team in the AFC playoff picture.....well, besides y'all......HOWEVER you know LT would love to run all over an old rival. Ravens got way too many weapons and have the ability to upset alot of teams

Nov 7, 2006
the 3 teams you will might face are the Steelers, Raven and Jets, all powerful defenses but one more thing similar about them is i hate them all lol. i dont mind the cheifs so i'll route for ya the entire playoffs unless you go up against my squad in that case i cant lol. you guys are like the mini patriots anyway having a shitload of our old personel and a few of our old players so tip of my hat to you guys. now please smash one of those 3 teams hopefully the Ravens cause i wont lie that team scares the shit out me loll

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I'm the opposite, I'll "route" against the chiefs and pats all damn day, unless the chiefs are playing the pats, then I'll "route" for a bomb to blow both teams up

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
looks just like another in a long line of out of work haunted house workers to me.
okay, and what about these douche bags?

people act like Raiders fans are the only ones to dress up at games

we just have cooler costumes... better then doin some gay faggy shit like dressing uo as Elvis

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
and people make it seem like every single Raiders fan dresses up like that at games

when you walk around the coliseum, most of the fans you see are just rockin jerseys and regular type of Raiders gear

most of the fans who dress up are the guys down in the Black Hole... but it's really a select few when you take the whole fanbase into account

I never understood why the Raiders got singled out in that area