ACTION FIGURES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I had massive amounts of gi joes....I would steal them from kay bee....I used to use them with the wwf wrestling ring since they could do actual wrestling moves, the wwf figures always sucked....I had a couple of starcom toys, hella ninja turtles, transformers, my potna had hella he-man......I used to shoot musclemen with bb guns....

and the cartoons were sick....gi joe & ninja turtles of course, transformers (and their low budget rip off, go-bots), dinosaucers, c.o.p.s., the dick tracy cartoon, shit, there were hella tight shows...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
damn, that shit sucks, i used to have approx 20 hemans and about 13 ninja turtle toys, all out of the box but you know they werent ever for sale, punk ass dad threw em away like the dick that he is, still aint forgiven him for that bullshit.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
I used to fuck with GI Joes and Transformers. I remember when they first came out, I got Optimus Prime before anyone...Sheit I was the envy of the 2nd grade for at least a week......

Jun 3, 2006
Stealth said:
Me and my boys were sitting around talkin about all the shit we had. Ninja Turtles, Ghostbuster, He-Man, Wrestling Figures, G.I.Joe, Silverhawks, Thundercats all that shit.

I started realizing there are a lot more toys than I thought.

Any remember those Starcom toys. They were really small guys that had magnets on their feet and they came with space ships and cars and all these little gadgets and they'd stick onto the space ships and stuff.

I decided to look for them and I found this site:

http://www.planetforce.com/starcom.html

Those M.A.S.K. toys were pretty badass too. The shit on the website is expensive as fuck though...$95-$195 a toy now. Holy shit I wish I woulda saved them in the box.

That site brings back some fucking memories.

PS Battle Beasts were the greatest toys ever made.
Battle Beasts were the greatest toys ever made. agreed my gramma would bring me to the toy store and buy all of them , sheesh thats like 17 years ago

Sep 11, 2005
only thing i didnt like was having like the gi joes, then tryin to copy the commercials that show the happy white kids like playin with theyr hovercrafts or dune buggys in like the perfect places....they had streams of water goin an then like the desert area...i dont know but those commercials were the best...the GI Joe vehicles were the shit

May 12, 2002
Very few have more GI JOE than I. Until the last 6 months I would put my collection up against most anyones. Job change and I have sold off about $5000 + in Joe stuff over the last few months. Still have the USS Flagg, 5 Rattlers,4 Skystrikers,3 Killer Whales,2 Tomahawks, 3 HQ's, and over 1000 figures. I sold most all of my stuff that was not opened.