ACTION FIGURES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Me and my boys were sitting around talkin about all the shit we had. Ninja Turtles, Ghostbuster, He-Man, Wrestling Figures, G.I.Joe, Silverhawks, Thundercats all that shit.

I started realizing there are a lot more toys than I thought.

Any remember those Starcom toys. They were really small guys that had magnets on their feet and they came with space ships and cars and all these little gadgets and they'd stick onto the space ships and stuff.

I decided to look for them and I found this site:

http://www.planetforce.com/starcom.html

Those M.A.S.K. toys were pretty badass too. The shit on the website is expensive as fuck though...$95-$195 a toy now. Holy shit I wish I woulda saved them in the box.

That site brings back some fucking memories.

PS Battle Beasts were the greatest toys ever made.

Feb 9, 2006
transformers was the shit too, when i was young my parents couldn't afford that shit so i hella wanted them toys, the chinese kids at my school always had hella fuckin transformers and them bitches FUCKIN NEVER let anybody see them, it's all good though now that i'm older and got my own fucking money I CAN BUY THEM MYSELF!!!! GYEAH! MORE THAN MEETS THE EYES!

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
EDIT

Starcom.......oh shit i use to own those toys back when i was younger. I forgot the name of them until now. Good shit!

On another note......does anybody remember the cartoon/action figures that were about Dinosaurs that were equipted with missiles and guns? I'll describe more later......i'm busy at work today.....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
^ I'll buy em. I fucking LOVE those toys but I dont know what the fuck I did with them.

All I know is that i mutilated half my toys trying to make an X-Men toy so I could submit it to Wizard magazine.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
Stealth said:
^ I'll buy em. I fucking LOVE those toys but I dont know what the fuck I did with them.
my bad stealth, i typed it wrong.......what i meant to say is "i use to own them back in the day".......sorry for the typo, i've been busy at work trying to get these drawings done.....

Apr 25, 2002
My mom has hella old toys put away that me and my brother used to have... I had hella He-Man & Transformers... My brother had hella MASK... We both had Go-Bots and almost every GI Joe they made in the 80's... Even the Fridge and Sgt. Slaugther ones you had to mail in for... Also hella M.U.S.C.L.E. guys too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
M.A.S.K. was the shit. Both the toys and the cartoon. Starcom...that's what those fuckers were called. I couldn't remember for the life of me the name of those toys. They were so dope how you would put the little magnetic dude on the elevator and it would go up.

I don't know if they would really fall into "action figures" because they didn't move but Muscle Men were by far one of my favorites when I was little. I still got a bag with like 300 of them in it somewhere around here.

Nuttkace

Apr 25, 2002
hell yeah this thread brings back memories...

MASK was the shit, definitely. i'd say my all time favorite was he-mans tho, followed by gi joes, transformers, and ninja turtles.

someone posted a thread similar to this a while ago and i posted a description of these action figures i used to have, but my memory is hazy. they were larger figures, maybe about 5-6 inches or so and i remember there being 3 of them at first (or maybe in a team). they each had a specialty - i think one could fly, the other could swim, and the other did some other shit. i remember their suits being kinda like spacesuits or underwater suits with little sockets you could attach weapons and shit to.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE NAME OF THESE TOYS???

shit has been troubling me for years now lol

edit: oh yeah anyone remember captain power and the handheld planes with the video tapes you could shoot at? or lazer tag? those were the shit

Feb 9, 2006
NICKpro RM said:
hell yeah this thread brings back memories...

MASK was the shit, definitely. i'd say my all time favorite was he-mans tho, followed by gi joes, transformers, and ninja turtles.

someone posted a thread similar to this a while ago and i posted a description of these action figures i used to have, but my memory is hazy. they were larger figures, maybe about 5-6 inches or so and i remember there being 3 of them at first (or maybe in a team). they each had a specialty - i think one could fly, the other could swim, and the other did some other shit. i remember their suits being kinda like spacesuits or underwater suits with little sockets you could attach weapons and shit to.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE NAME OF THESE TOYS???

shit has been troubling me for years now lol

edit: oh yeah anyone remember captain power and the handheld planes with the video tapes you could shoot at? or lazer tag? those were the shit

exo-squad? maybe

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^
naw, i remember them being clean-cut looking white guys, kinda like duke (gi joe). im pretty sure they wore some kind of helmet that you could remove. and they didnt go out into outerspace or anything like that

@ post above musty

Feb 9, 2006
NICKpro RM said:
^^^^
naw, i remember them being clean-cut looking white guys, kinda like duke (gi joe). im pretty sure they wore some kind of helmet that you could remove. and they didnt go out into outerspace or anything like that

@ post above musty

oh, don't know there were soooo many cartoon toys out in the 80's, i mean did it come from a cartoon?

Feb 9, 2006
NICKpro RM said:
fuck, maybe?

i saw myself holding one of them in an old pic and its been driving me nuts since then, i need to scan the pic and post it.

for real, NOW it's bothering me hahahaha, yeah if i can see it, it would help