49erz vs. Raiders AUGUST 8th

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
The San Francisco 49ers travel across the Bay on Friday night to McAfee Coliseum to square off against the Oakland Raiders in what will be the first preseason contest for both teams in 2008. The two teams have played one another in each of the past seven preseasons, with San Francisco holding a 4-3 advantage over Oakland during that span. The Raiders own the overall preseason series lead with a 18-17 record dating back to 1967, but the 49ers have won the last 13-of-17 contests.

Last year, San Francisco defeated Oakland 26-21 at Candlestick Park in the second preseason game of the season.

49ers TELEVISION
CBS-5 and CW Bay Area are the official television partners of the San Francisco 49ers preseason broadcasts and the flagship television stations of the 49ers Television Network. Veteran broadcaster Dennis O’Donnell and former 49ers cornerback Eric Davis are in the booth. Kim Coyle will be on the sidelines.

i just checkd da cbs5 tv schedule and they are showing at 11:30 or 11:00 p.m but on saturday they will show it on NFL network, on my directv it still shows it will come out at 7.pm on da cbs of monterey county which is Kion 46

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I am fuckin sick and tired of this blackout bullshit........Being a raider fan is really starting to be a burden on me......Preaseason? Ive never heard of a preseason raider game being blacked out.....I am use to not seeing them at home during the reg season unless i go.....But i was really looking forward to seeing what our team looks like, and who these back ups are and how they perform......

Then on top of all this bullshit, practice is closed to the public.....What the fuck is up with this shit.....

Feb 15, 2006
^^ straight up. im tryna watch the giants and the niners play simultaneously.my shit says its on at 11? wtf. dats wen imma go out to celebrate the frisco victories.

Feb 15, 2006
fa sho. 2 chances better than one. mine looks pretty legit and clear for the other shit playing. u gotta use IE tho.

make it 3. wit the other thread made.