4 severed heads delivered to police

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
man i was jus in mexico this summer and let me tell you shit was grimey as fuck thye aint playin over there shit even the damn police and military wont fuck with niggas...i was in sinaloa and that place aint no fuckin disneyland..cartel run state right there..niggas gettin killed every single day and i mean everyday up to like 12 to 20 niggas a day...i had to walk out wit a vest on shit...yeah mexico is not pretty right now..even the tourist spots aint no fun..

Apr 26, 2006
man i was jus in mexico this summer and let me tell you shit was grimey as fuck thye aint playin over there shit even the damn police and military wont fuck with niggas...i was in sinaloa and that place aint no fuckin disneyland..cartel run state right there..niggas gettin killed every single day and i mean everyday up to like 12 to 20 niggas a day...i had to walk out wit a vest on shit...yeah mexico is not pretty right now..even the tourist spots aint no fun..
There's "niggas" in Mexico?

:rolleyes:

Apr 26, 2006
Originally Posted by ElPresidente650
man i was jus in mexico this summer and let me tell you shit was grimey as fuck thye aint playin over there shit even the damn police and military wont fuck with people...i was in sinaloa and that place aint no fuckin disneyland..cartel run state right there..people gettin killed every single day and i mean everyday up to like 12 to 20 people a day...i had to walk out wit a vest on shit...yeah mexico is not pretty right now..even the tourist spots aint no fun..

That's more like it.

May 3, 2002
better use your head before shit starts poppin off