2012 NCAA FOOTBALL PRESEASON COACHES POLL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2011
yea he dropped a few and woods dropped a few also. but its only week one and it will get better. what i really liked is how the defensive line played and our linebackers. the D line had a good push all night and made plays and number 10 got the int for a touchdown. besides depth people said our D was not that good but i think they can be great.

Oct 3, 2006
What a first week, a lot of good games, upsets and overrated teams getting exposed. Taylor Martinez looked pretty damn solid, Nebraska should be able to contend. I don;t care for the SEC but I knew from the start that Denard Robinson would'nt be able to pull that shit off like he did with Notre Dame last year against Bama and the Big Ten, Bama is on another level. Lol @ him being a "Heisman" candidate.

Oct 3, 2006
I was damn near shittin my pants seeing Oregon play at that pace especially when Fresno St plays them next week. I think we will put up a bigger fight than Arkansas St but damn. Still though, I got Fresno St to pull out the upset next week haha

Dec 4, 2011
USC, Oregon, and Arizona State looked good. The rest of the pac 12 did not look good at all. Washington defense looked better than last year but they didn't put up alot of points. it was only week one and some teams will look better next weekend.

okla looked like shit lol i think texas is gonna beat them this year. texas might be good this year. if not than they need a new coach

Dec 4, 2011
Cal needs a new coach. they have to much talent to be playing like that. i think they will play alot better vs southern utah next week but than they have to go to Ohio state. i would fire him right now but i think they will do it after the season.

i wanna see what oregon state can do next week vs Wisconsin. Wisconsin did not look good at all this weekend vs a shitty team so can oregon state win a big game at home and can they make a bowl game. if oregon state does not go to a bowl game this year i think its time to move on from their coach. i really like mike and he does alot with little but if they dont go to a bowl game 3 years in a row its time to move on.