2006 Dodge Charger SRT 8 425 HP!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
MrFedEx503 said:
that "bitch" mustang has 450 HP at 500lbs of torque
Real shit....I can't wait for those to hit the pavement.....fuckin' savage.....Rumor has it that it is an underrated 450hp too.....

Oct 9, 2002
Mr Arson said:
the mustang is a bitch car, always has been , always will be.
i pretty much agree after the 93's... i only like the fox bodies and the older ones

though it is fun to smoke the cocky drivers in newer ones with my civic

NASA said:
Nice front end but the rear looks like a fucking Stratus.
exactly which is why i think it as well is the gto are gay... too much like other cars in the fleet... they need to make em completely different

Sep 4, 2002
mizzouplaya said:
i pretty much agree after the 93's... i only like the fox bodies and the older ones

though it is fun to smoke the cocky drivers in newer ones with my civic

Now i dont know what mustangs you are racing, but im pretty sure mustangs could have their way with a fuckin civic.

Oct 9, 2002
not with the current 12 lbs of boost i have ;) ... i have an intercooled greddy turbo kit on it... with a semi built motor. Only mustang that isnt heavily modified that can hang is a cobra... and when i get my pistons and rods in and turn up the boost... that might be another story

Sep 4, 2002
mizzouplaya said:
not with the current 12 lbs of boost i have ;) ... i have an intercooled greddy turbo kit on it... with a semi built motor. Only mustang that isnt heavily modified that can hang is a cobra... and when i get my pistons and rods in and turn up the boost... that might be another story
haha cuz it needs the 12lb boost. to even get going. Im sorry but any type of honda except NSX's are gay, scew the nos you got, thats bitch shit that doesnt show what your engine can do, let alone how bad it is for your engine to have nitrious. ok well the only thing that can hang with a musntang is heavily modified honda, haha.

Oct 9, 2002
^^ too bad you have no clue what you are talkin about... i dont have nitrous

boost is psi from a turbo or supercharger... forced induction... kinda like the superchargers that come stock on the mustang cobra and saleens

You gonna be surprised when you roll up to a turbo civic someday and lose

its all gravy tho... everyone got different taste

Sep 4, 2002
mizzouplaya said:
^^ too bad you have no clue what you are talkin about... i dont have nitrous

boost is psi from a turbo or supercharger... forced induction... kinda like the superchargers that come stock on the mustang cobra and saleens

You gonna be surprised when you roll up to a turbo civic someday and lose

its all gravy tho... everyone got different taste

nos, super chargers, turbo, they cool n all, but it doesnt resemble your true engine power.... and your right i will be surprized when i get beat by one, cuz it hasnt happend yet.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
MrFedEx503 said:
Now i dont know what mustangs you are racing, but im pretty sure mustangs could have their way with a fuckin civic.
I've seen plenty of hopped up Stangs get ate from the line by Turbo'd out Civics plus the power to weight ratio makes a bigg difference. You go up against a light ass (modified) Civic boosting over 12 lbs. plus and you're gonna have your hands full.

Sep 4, 2002
NASA said:
I've seen plenty of hopped up Stangs get ate from the line by Turbo'd out Civics plus the power to weight ratio makes a bigg difference. You go up against a light ass (modified) Civic boosting over 12 lbs. plus and you're gonna have your hands full.
Ok wait until your civic hits 3d or 4th gear then get fuckin owend. fuck all you honda owners

Oct 9, 2002
MrFedEx503 said:
Ok wait until your civic hits 3d or 4th gear then get fuckin owend. fuck all you honda owners
actually quite the opposite.. the stangs advantage is torque... when a turbo civic is goin up at like 8k rpm... it will pull away hard as shit

its no hate though... i like your stang