“Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
long time ago i was riding with hyna and we ended up in the back sseat. this bees was BAD..not huge tetets but the ass was POW..anyway she pulls her pants off and as I go to stick it in it was like one f those automatic airfresheners that go off ever so often, but opposite. her pussycat stank llike sweaty Mexican dead zombie who washed in a sewer.

BUT

i was drunk so i told her lets get crazy and fuck on her hood. proplem solved
Gnarly. years ago, I ran into my neighbors ex wife who had the biggest tiddies i ever seen @ San Jose Bar & Grill. I was buzzed & the only thing on my mind was them big old tatas.

I take her to her apartment, & we are going at it.

Took the bitches panties off & smelt the most horrendous stench I ever smelt in my fucking life. Like, dead fish with a dash of cow shit (like that smell on i5 passing through Harris Ranch ).

the tiddies werent even enough for me to do it.

I didnt even want head from this bitch, something was seriously going wrong down there & she HAD to of known it.

needless to say, I told her it was all bad & jetted out of there.

never heard from her since, but I hear she hits my boy up on FB asking about me still.

YUCK. UGH. EEWW.

Feb 1, 2011
Gnarly. years ago, I ran into my neighbors ex wife who had the biggest tiddies i ever seen @ San Jose Bar & Grill. I was buzzed & the only thing on my mind was them big old tatas.

I take her to her apartment, & we are going at it.

Took the bitches panties off & smelt the most horrendous stench I ever smelt in my fucking life. Like, dead fish with a dash of cow shit (like that smell on i5 passing through Harris Ranch ).

the tiddies werent even enough for me to do it.

I didnt even want head from this bitch, something was seriously going wrong down there & she HAD to of known it.

needless to say, I told her it was all bad & jetted out of there.

never heard from her since, but I hear she hits my boy up on FB asking about me still.

YUCK. UGH. EEWW.

LMAOOO!!!! This and Defy had me cracking up.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
The smelly puss situation has only happened once that i can recall. I'm actually glad it happened. Really glad. Let me enlighten yall..

She was a neighbor of mine and this was the first night we kicked it together. She knocked on my door and asked if i wanted to have some beer with her cousin downstairs and listen to some reggae music. I wasn't doing nada but watching tv, so yall already know, of course I was down.

Ended up coming back up to my apartment just me and her. We were taking shots of tequilla back to back, started dancing, then kissing, then right to the bed. Everything was going good, nice big tiddies, super freaky, etc. but then i put my face next to her pussycat it was no bueno. Like a sour b.o. smell, almost like the locker room in middle school with all the rank wrestling mats and smelly gym clothes etc. So I hold back contemplating if i was gonna enter them walls or not. she could totally tell it too lol.

Then i hear a knock on my door like really though "who could this be"? It was her big tongan uncle nicknamed "uncle hitman" (no shit and later he told me hes done a bid in quentin yikes). I quickly remembered I told him my doors are always open and to stop on by later. He knew we were fooling around cause my bedroom door was locked but surprisingly seemed cool with it even had a couple heinekens with him after outside. But garunteed if he had heard her 19yo neice moaning and screaming when i was hitting the pussu he would of kicked the door down and it would have over. So in reality the stank was almost a blessing of sorts.

btw this was like three months ago and a couple nights ago I went out with them (including the girl). I hadn't seen her since that happened. Man im still super attracted to this broad she was looking hot at the club and she was feeling it too dancing on me and flicking her hair licking her lips all flirtatious like. im hoping the smell was a rare occasion cause i can see this happening again lol.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The smelly puss situation has only happened once that i can recall. I'm actually glad it happened. Really glad. Let me enlighten yall..

She was a neighbor of mine and this was the first night we kicked it together. She knocked on my door and asked if i wanted to have some beer with her cousin downstairs and listen to some reggae music. I wasn't doing nada but watching tv, so yall already know, of course I was down.

Ended up coming back up to my apartment just me and her. We were taking shots of tequilla back to back, started dancing, then kissing, then right to the bed. Everything was going good, nice big tiddies, super freaky, etc. but then i put my face next to her pussycat it was no bueno. Like a sour b.o. smell, almost like the locker room in middle school with all the rank wrestling mats and smelly gym clothes etc. So I hold back contemplating if i was gonna enter them walls or not. she could totally tell it too lol.

Then i hear a knock on my door like really though "who could this be"? It was her big tongan uncle nicknamed "uncle hitman" (no shit and later he told me hes done a bid in quentin yikes). I quickly remembered I told him my doors are always open and to stop on by later. He knew we were fooling around cause my bedroom door was locked but surprisingly seemed cool with it even had a couple heinekens with him after outside. But garunteed if he had heard her 19yo neice moaning and screaming when i was hitting the pussu he would of kicked the door down and it would have over. So in reality the stank was almost a blessing of sorts.

btw this was like three months ago and a couple nights ago I went out with them (including the girl). I hadn't seen her since that happened. Man im still super attracted to this broad she was looking hot at the club and she was feeling it too dancing on me and flicking her hair licking her lips all flirtatious like. im hoping the smell was a rare occasion cause i can see this happening again lol.
Damn Drew! you got lucky LOL

Hopefully she was just getting off her rag & you can go back to it, smelling like vanilla strawberries n cream.

Sep 23, 2010
N. Highlands
only one time have i came across the pussu smell that made me not get in it. if you can slide the pants off and then the smell takes over the room, no bueno breh. made me wanna throw up on the bitch and ask if she can smell whats goin on down there.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
i mean, if it's been a long day and they've been sweating and blah blah blah, why wouldn't they go home and take a shower before attempting to get intimate with somebody? or at the very least carry these and excuse themselves to freshen up first, wtf.