BEST CD TO COME OUTTA DAYGO??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DAYGO CLASSIC

• NEW WEST COMP. VARIOUS ARTIST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CRICET-THE PIRATE SHIT

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • MITCHY SLICK-TRIGGERATION STATION

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • LIL CS-DOLLAZ & SINZ

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • GANGSTA ERN-UP AGAINST IT

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • ECAY UNO-MENTAL SCARS

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • JAYO FELONY-TAKE A RIDE

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
TRIGGERATION IS COOL I LIKE THA SHIT BUT THAT PIRATE SHIP IS SUMTHIN I STAY SLAPPIN
this is why i like tha cd
*BLUE DAMIEN
*THESE STREETS
*IN THE GAME
*ITS CRICETs TURN
*THAT HEAT ROC
*LOST & BURNT OUT
*GETTIN HIGH ALL NIGHT
*HEATED
*ETERNITY PRELUDE
*GANG LIFE
*N YOUR EAR (THE CRACLES)
*NunaYallNiccasWantedCricetBeats
*SomethingAboutTheThoseHeatersThatMakeMeWannaRide
*E-MORTAL GANG INFAMOUS
*HOOD MOOB
*HannibalHoodMobKingzilla

thats damn near the whole cd..his beats were all on point.

TRIGGERATION IS COOL LIKE I SAID I AINT REALLY HEARD IT IN A LONG TIME BUT THAT CD MADE ME A FAN OF MITCH. HE WAS PAINTIN SOME PICTURES WIT HIS LYRICS THROUGHT THE WHOLE CD THE BEATS WERE KNOCKIN THE FEATURES WERE ON POINT IF THIS DOES WIN THEN I CAN UNDERSTAND BUT THAT PIRATE SHIP IS HARD AS FUCK AND I KNOCK IT ON A DAILY BASIS. DOLLARZ AND SINZ IS A BEAST I HEARD IT WHEN MY BOY HAD IT THATS WHAT PUT ME ON CS. MENTAL SCARS STR8 CLASSIC AND SHIT I THINK HE PUT OUT A ALBUM THAT WAS THE MOST COMPLETE CUZ IT SEEMED LIKE HE WAS PUTIN MORE INTO THAT CD U FELT THAT SHIT

Nov 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
these are some of the best cds to ever be released in my opinion, i havnt heard some of em so i cant vote but triggeration station and the jayo were the shit, i love those albums
imma get to listnen the others asap

i need to find my New West cd that shit was bangin ecay had a hard ass track on there mitchy had 2 bangers on there mary jane junkeez had a banger on there and they had a female atheena or sumthin like that on there that was rippin shit, IMO that cd is the equivalent of Tha 1st Rompalation and how that was for the Bay

Jun 15, 2005
"I'm high as fuck, but my brain is flowin' smooth...enough, to pull another one of them jack moves"

Big June on the poll please.

And, I thought Blue Damien was better than the Pirate Ship for Cricet.