Is Kaiser Hospital a scrap???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
I was thinkin about this homies wassup blood. So peep game: Kaiser Hospital is mainly a NORTHERN CALI thing but it started DOWN SOUTH. And its moving up north.

You always hear them talking about "we are here to help the hispanic community" and they got all these announcements in spanish and on the phone when you call them, but what about CHICANOS?

Personally I have seen them and their flue uniforms and logos and it makes me sick.

How long are we gonna sit here and watch them put their "scrapaganda" on commercials and pamphlets all over the Bay? Whoever wanna ride on Kaiser and theyre scrap sympathizer doctors and RNs meet me at Daly City Trader Joes on Fridays I get off at 3 pm.

Nov 21, 2005
LMAO @ puttin a blue rag out of that guy's pocket. if you guys dont see the humor in this thread you obviously dont know sarcasm.

never heard of "scrapaganda" thats a good one

Dec 19, 2005
WHITE DEVIL said:
Whoever wanna ride on Kaiser and theyre scrap sympathizer doctors and RNs meet me at Daly City Trader Joes on Fridays I get off at 3 pm.

I MIGHT BE KINDA LATE TO THE MEETING CUZ I GET OUTTA SCHOOL AT 2:57 I HOPE THERES GONNA BE COOKIES N PUNCH.....