Zombieland (2009)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2009
THIS MOVIE WAS FUCKIN' DOPE!!!!! this is one of the very few movies that i can say is fuckin' PERFECT!!! there was not one thing wrong with this movie...great action, comedy, characters...everything was on point

glad bill and woody hooked back up since kingpin...i'm buyin' this shit for sure!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Watched it last night I enjoyed it, rule number #4 at the beginning had me rolling ( that bitch went flying!!! ) and did not expect bill murray either, good movie and well done overall.

Sep 16, 2002
i gave it another watch, this time around i was completely lit off my ass.. anyway, on to the review...

i thought it was a real solid movie, actors they chose were perfect for their roles, had a good story , and the timing for everything was on point.. bill murray part was probably one of the funniest parts in the whole movie imo... i give it 8/10

Mar 16, 2005
as you all know I like horror the most and zombieland was.......meh. I like shaun of dead and Fido better. Woody and abigal were cast perfectly but didnt like main guy or emma stone for those parts at all. it had its lasughs and it doid what it was suppose to do so I wont say it was a waste of time, but as a zombie "comedy" (if you want to call that a genre) it is not the best.

Mar 16, 2005
hahaha, that was funnier then anything in the movie.

like I said it was meh. had some funny parts, had some boring parts. it was what it was a zombie comedy. definately not like someone who said it was funnier than hangover

May 4, 2002
as you all know I like horror the most and zombieland was.......meh. I like shaun of dead and Fido better. Woody and abigal were cast perfectly but didnt like main guy or emma stone for those parts at all. it had its lasughs and it doid what it was suppose to do so I wont say it was a waste of time, but as a zombie "comedy" (if you want to call that a genre) it is not the best.
what did you like about fido?

Mar 16, 2005
what did you like about fido?
just the way it was done. it knew what it wanted to be going into it. it was a comedy from the get go and didnt stray. it didnt try to be a real zombie flick, it didnt try to be over the top gory, it didnt try to be a love story, etc...

very well written and original. casting was perfect, sets and costumes were perfect to setting.

May 9, 2002
hahaha, that was funnier then anything in the movie.

like I said it was meh. had some funny parts, had some boring parts. it was what it was a zombie comedy. definately not like someone who said it was funnier than hangover
Hangover was meh to me. I still don't see why people think its so hilarious. I didn't care for Old School either, though...so it makes sense.

Mar 16, 2005
Hangover was meh to me. I still don't see why people think its so hilarious. I didn't care for Old School either, though...so it makes sense.
I didnt care for old school either, but I was just saying i read a couple reviews that said zombieland was best comedy and made laugh more than hangover, and I was just saying no way. zombieland isnt even best in its genre much less one of the best comedies.