Zion I & The Grouch - Heroes In The Healing of the Nation *OUT NOW*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005

01. Invitation (ft. Brother Ali)
02. Leader
03. Victorious People (ft. Freeway)
04. Drop It On The 1
05. It’s Goin’ Down (ft. Jacob Hemphill from Soja)
06. I Used To Be A Vegan
07. Rockit Man (ft. Silk E)
08. Be A Father To Your Child
09. Healing Of The Nation
10. Frankenstein
11. Plead The Fifth (ft. Codany Holiday, Fashawn, & Casual)
12. Test of Time (ft. Marty James)
13. Journey to Forever (ft. Mystic & Eric Rahmney from Rebelution)
14. Like A G (ft. Los Rakas)

Saw them at The Fillmore on Saturday with Blu, The Jacka/Hus. Show was dope, the album is bangin...cop it!

Feb 1, 2006
I want to hear that song with Mystic hella bad, she is so ill and I haven't heard anything from her in 6-7 years, I thought she was retiring from music.

Sep 12, 2005
You won't be disappointed! The show is fucking top notch. Amp built some crazy ass beat machines, one looked like a guitar meets mpc. And they had jazz mafia backing them. Amp would sample them as they jammed and would create some really interesting beats. Then duece eclipse/zumbi came out and freestyled to it.

Album is well worth the money. I got it on vinyl and cd.

Dec 25, 2003
Thanks mayne!! No doubt!! I did get to see Zion & Hiero live in the 858 area years back & that was perhaps my 1st rap concert Ive ever been as far as I can recall & it was indeed classic!!!

You won't be disappointed! The show is fucking top notch. Amp built some crazy ass beat machines, one looked like a guitar meets mpc. And they had jazz mafia backing them. Amp would sample them as they jammed and would create some really interesting beats. Then duece eclipse/zumbi came out and freestyled to it.

Album is well worth the money. I got it on vinyl and cd.
Zioni definatly knows how to put on a show, when I seen them years ago live Amp was going crazy on the MPC, was dope.