Zigidy's '2 Gangsta 4 Ya' Feat. Black'C' hit the SANTA ROSA radio 98.7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
what a fucking joke. should be called "2 Square Bear 4 ya" Feat Kobe Soz.

you you ever thought of hooking up with kobe soz? you two would make the perfect collab.

shadow

May 6, 2002
only thang zigidy is too gangsta 4 is mistacane, and that aint sayin none :x

zigidy is whack, just like his music and his fake ass self.

Apr 25, 2002
Cane is actually doin shit, his flows are tight, his metaphores/punchilines are sicc, his delivery is on point. I didnt like his last solo, but then he brought me 3 mixtapes, and I believe he stepped up his shit, and im feeling it 100%. And ima support his next album fa sho.

what you doin is just plain hating. you dont post often and then when you do, canes name is on your mouth out of nowhere, thats just hating right there.

Shadow

Apr 1, 2003
zigidy puts his stickers up like hippys in berkley put there peace signs up when they see moving shapes that look like monsters when they hallucinate off hard core drugs.........i even seen zigidy
stickers on police cars now thats gaNgstA gaNgstA gaNgstA

Mar 23, 2003
Zigidy selftitled his first album, ya'll selftitle ya'll selvez RAPPERZ. any ya'll have a solo album that actually,,,,,,,,neva mind.

ANyHOw, anyYA'll selftitled Artiztz GOT any RADIO play....
Zigg shit DOPE.... Ya'll SHIT....NOPE.

ps .....who is clUTCH??????

Aug 18, 2002
What did Zigidy & Smoov-E do to get everybody so heated?

Everybody seems to have some real dislike for these 2 kats. I'm not trying to defend either one just not knowin the reason behind it. I never read any of those Zigidy vs. Smoov-E threads last year.

Westsidewalka....can you speak on it?

I got cd's from both and neither one is that bad......as a neutral party I like some of their material.