$$)^^@$^%(*%^#Zer0's Strange Music Promo Thread!)(*&%$)(#&

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
must´ve been a beautiful dream.....

Zer0.MediA said:
I had a dream the other night and I swear Freuntch was made moderator. I was pissed. I bring it up because I want to delete michampins posts.
If i was mod i would delete´em,too......and a few of mine......and YOU would be my Co-mod,....fine,heh??

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
JuggalOutkAxt said:
YEAHH!!! EC FUCKIN W!!! if it wasn't for ECW, WWE would have NEVER been as crazy as it is now!!!

I think Tech N9ne needs the same fan support that ECW had...for example, if you watched WWF's "invasion" ppv before, the majority was WWF/WCW fans, but ECW's fans was the LOUDEST....what I'm saying is that Tech N9ne fans needs to be that way by showing alot of love and supporting the fuck outta Tech N9ne and his music as much as we can.
:dead: :dead: :dead: you give tech fans a bad name :dead:

Sep 16, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
So in other words, you want Tech's fans to be called "juggalos"??

HELLLL NOOOOO

I just don't want them to be MizeryU's!!!LOL!!
yo Miz, I give Tech fans a bad name??? What? just cause I was comparing his movement to ECW??? First, I doubt that you know ANYTHING behind ECW's underground movement, so don't even try to comment on that shit...and coming from a non-important person as you, your opinions mean nothing to me, so till then.....go listen to ICP's shitty "Shangri-La" album and become a "new" juggalo! hahahaha

Nov 16, 2003
yeah im with you, take your fuckin Juggalooutklassed fag ass somewhere else and dont ever come back, this forum is for tech fans and the words icp, juggalo, and all that other fairy shit should be banned from this forum for good. fuck em

Nov 14, 2002
Hey idiot. Tech just got off a fuckin' tour with ICP so what the fuck are you talking about?

Are people born stupid or do they learn it over time?

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
^ naw you said it zero the tour's over
so all the juggahoes need to leave n go to a juggahoe site now

that would be tight if you could block those juggahoe words from bein posted n ban all juggahoes from the sicc

Nov 16, 2003
yeah you are an idiot. i used to think your humor was fairly witty and offbeat but who the fuck brainwashed you into liking the insane clowny pussies

Nov 14, 2002
yeah you are an idiot. i used to think your humor was fairly witty and offbeat but who the fuck brainwashed you into liking the insane clowny pussies
You don't even know whether or not I even like them. I could think they absolutely suck and still have the balls to admit when they're obviously doing well. I mean fuck, Justin Timberlake is a huger bleeding pussy and I'd rather listen to ICP backwards and skrewed rather than listening to Justin Timberlake. But I don't run around pretending like an idiot with blinders on that he doesn't sell... and sell a LOT.

A hell of a lot more than Tech. Does that mean he raps better? No.

This stupid "Oh fuck Tech for messin' with ICP. ICP sucks!" bullshit is so fuckin' immature, and it really draws a big red fuckin' circle around you indicating that while your body might have made it out of middle school, your mind didn't.

But that might just be me... Perhaps that's why I listen to such a diverse and basically HUGE selection of music.

Nov 16, 2003
no i still think he's a funny cockasian no matter what he says about me cuz i dont let internet words hurt my feelings. and i like the way he teases bichampin

and i never said...
"Oh fuck Tech for messin' with ICP. ICP sucks!"

just the last part cuz they do, just like justin timberlake, no matter how much they sell, theyre still gay. where zero and i differ is that i'd rather listen to justin and nsync backwards at max volume than even look at a picture of icp's faggot asses.
basically i agree to disagree

"Perhaps that's why I listen to such a diverse and basically HUGE selection of music."

wow. you are so cool. i guess thats why theres alot of different kinds of music so everyone has something to enjoy. even if its icp

Sep 16, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
You don't even know whether or not I even like them. I could think they absolutely suck and still have the balls to admit when they're obviously doing well. I mean fuck, Justin Timberlake is a huger bleeding pussy and I'd rather listen to ICP backwards and skrewed rather than listening to Justin Timberlake. But I don't run around pretending like an idiot with blinders on that he doesn't sell... and sell a LOT.

A hell of a lot more than Tech. Does that mean he raps better? No.

This stupid "Oh fuck Tech for messin' with ICP. ICP sucks!" bullshit is so fuckin' immature, and it really draws a big red fuckin' circle around you indicating that while your body might have made it out of middle school, your mind didn't.

But that might just be me... Perhaps that's why I listen to such a diverse and basically HUGE selection of music.

amen!